Chapter - 9

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi reach Akhil's home. Sheela doesn't accept Jhanvi and she is made to stay in guest room.

********************

Afte crying a long time Jhanvi fell asleep as tired and exhaustion took over. The same with Akhil who slept out of tired. Early morning the doors of Jhanvi's room burst opened startling her. Sheela stood before Jhanvi with an annoyed look.

Shee: You are not a queen here. Get ready and do the works. I have sent all the maids away. From today you will do all the works. Don't you dare to tell this to anyone to gain sympathy. Now come out quickly and make tea and breakfast for everyone.

After Sheela left Jhanvi quickly got ready and wore a salwar and covered her face as usual. She moved to the kitchen and prepared tea and gave it to Sheela who was in the dining. She cleared all the mess in the living and cleaned it before preparing breakfast.

Akhil woke up to the rays of the sun hitting his face and saw the time was 8. He then remembered Jhanvi being left in the guest room. He made a record of getting ready quickly and came to the living. He saw his father and mother in the dining and Kabir, Sanjay entering at the exact time.

Kab: What Akhil did you enjoy the jasmine and rose ?

Akhil kicked him and they walked to the dining and accompanied Chakravarthy and Sheela. Kabir and Sanjay greeted Jhanvi and she started serving breakfast to them.

Cha: Jhanvi, you don't have to do this. We have maids to work. you sit with us and have breakfast.

Jha: Its ok uncle, I m happy doing this and I will eat later.

Akhil's eyes was Jhanvi who was serving them. When she came to Akhil she slowly served him. Both were affected by each other's presence. His manly woody cologne and her natural smell which affected him everytime made their heart flutter.

Akh Mv: Appadi enna dhan pottu kulippa ippadi semmaya smell varudhu. Seekiram kandu pudikuren. ( What does she use for bathing that it smells so good. Will find it soon )

He watched her wearing a lavender top and white pant and white shawl.

Akhi Mv: every color suits her. 

Kabir cleared his throat and Akhil turned to him who was sitting next to him.

Kab: Are you admiring your wife in mind voice ?

Akh: No, I was thinking of something else.

She: Akhil, get ready to office. There are lot of things to be taken care. 

Kab: Don't worry maa, let him stay home. We will take care. 

She: Everyone leave the house and get back to work after breakfast.

San: I can see your bright future Akhil. Kabir and Sanjay hified while Sheela looked at them with suspicion. 

After breakfast Akhil got ready and came to living. He searched for Jhanvi but she was not seen. Sheela was watching him.

She: What are you waiting for ?

Akh: I m thirsty maa. I will drink water and leave.

Before Sheela could protest he rushed to kitchen and saw Jhanvi washing the dishes. 

Akh: You need not do this. Leave that job for the maids. Did you have breakfast ?

She: She had it already now you can leave.

Akhil gritted his teeth and left from there. Sheela turned to Jhanvi holding a plate with one idly.

She: Don't you dare to touch this food before finishing the works. And prepare lunch for 20 members and pack them. I will be taking it to my ladies club. I can't bring them home and show your dirty face to them.