Chapter - 12

A/N: I would like to clarify few things regarding the story.

Akhil is in love with Jhanvi but he thinks its just attraction and start trying to hate her. In the upcoming chapters you will know his POV and his feelings.

Jhanvi is not an open book and even Ram doesn't know her completely. Akhil wanted  her to open up to him and tries to know about her but Jhanvi expects him to accept her for what she is now leading to the controversies.

The truth of Ram being a gay is not known to all and Jhanvi cannot reveal it to Akhil as it is Ram's personal. Unless Ram reveals himself or if he is ok that others know about him Jhanvi cannot reveal his secret to anyone even to Akhil. 

Obviously Akhil will feel jealous when he sees Ram around Jhanvi.  Akhil thinks Ram is in love with Jhanvi and he knows more about Jhanvi.

Akhil's love and possessiveness for Jhanvi makes him hurt her but he feels more hurt everytime.

Both are in love and in pain. Like Yash was a saviour for Anjali, Akhil will try to be Jhanvi's everything. Just wait to watch how and when it will happen. All my protagonist will be epitome of love once they realize their love.

Hope I clarified many things. Wait for many twist and secrets to unfold and  believe me hate love will be more interesting. 😉

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi struggle with their feelings and Akhil leaves for his business trip to Noida.

*****************

Jhanvi kept staring through the window even after the car disppeared in her view. A loud bang with Sheela's voice to prepare dinner startled her and she quickly left to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. Jhanvi was feeling tired of doing all the works by herself. Back at Liya's home she used to help her mother in kitchen work and do cooking occasionally. Other works had been taken care of other maids. Kamini never let Jhanvi do other works other than taking care of grandpa which she did whole heartedly.

Now she did not regret doing the works but she was feeling so tired of doing it all alone in such a huge place. Sheela's voice broke her trance and she started serving them dinner.

Chak: Sheela, Why am I not seeing any maids around ?

She: Few are on leave and others usually don't come before us unless they wanted something from us.

Chak: Just make sure those on leave are returning. And let Jhanvi stop cooking. I see her cooking from the day she arrived here.

She: As you say and don't worry I will make sure the maids return for work. I will inform manager to inform them.

Sheela was having dinner when her sight fell on the hickey on Jhanvi's neck. She fumed in anger and lost appetite. Immediately she washed her hands and sat in the couch waiting for Chakravarthy to leave to their room. As soon as he left she rushed to kitchen and pulled Jhanvi with her elbow.

She: How dare you to go near my son when I clearly warned you to stay away from him ?

Jha: No aunty I did not go ..he ..he

She: Stop calling me aunty. What did he see in you and honestly tell me do you think you are worth for my son. I would have got so many beautiful girls for him and made the best out of it. What charms did you do on him ?

Jha: I did not do anything. Please believe me.

She: You think I will believe you. The mark on your neck shows how cunning you are to trap my son even after my threats to you. Now get ready for the punishment so that next time you will never think of going to him or letting him near you.