Chapter - 98

Recap: Grandpa passes away and Jhanvi and Ram reach the doctor whom she saw at grandpa's funeral.

********************

Jhanvi and Ram got the file from Dr. Kailash and they received the biggest shock of their life. 

Jha: Doctor, why do you have Liya's file and as far as I remember she did not undergo any treatment in her life so what is this with her name on this file?

Doc: Your grandfather was a powerful businessman and once i received a call from him to meet him urgently. I did not know the reason and met him in his home, that must when you saw me. He said he wants to treat his grand daughter who is suffering some sort of shock and she was scared to meet anyone. So I met her and saw she was shivering and crying. On my words he took her to my hospital.

Ram: What was she scared of..please tell us everything doctor.

Doc: I spent some time with her alone and knew she made an accident driving a car. On seeing the person in a pool of blood she was scared and her brain received a shock. She was not able to come out of it. 

Jha: What did you do for that ?

Doc: That old man told me to erase that accident from her memory.  I refused but he blackmailed me with my family and I was forced to change the associative of that memory so she did not have any bit of idea of that accident. I hated myself for doing that and supporting him. He was very firm in not letting his grand daughter or company going through any sort of negative impacts. 

I did not treat any patients for two months and finally I gave up my passion for hypnosis. Yesterday I came only to curse him to go to hell. Such a selfish bastard deserves nothing but hell. 

Jhanvi felt her body trembling and Ram tried to hug her but before him jhanvi felt her body being pulled to other side and saw Akhil hugging her. Both Jhanvi and Ram's eyes widened looking at him.

Akh: shh calm down angel. I know something was bothering you for a long time and I did not interuppt you as long as you were ok but today I was not ready to leave you alone so I came following you. Sorry Jaan, I knew everything and all your moves to find the truth. Didn't you think that I might have many PI working for me. I found Mayuri is Narens's sister long back but when you brought her back to office I followed your every move just to ensure you are safe which lead me to know the truth. Everything will be fine. Don't worry.

Jha: How will Naren and Liya react if they know this. They are in so much love Akhil. She has  changed a lot and started living a life like every one and why should this happen to her Akhil ?

Akh: Its ok if only we let them know this right ? Let us end this right here and let Naren's belief that I was behind the accident remain the same. Nothing will change except he will annoy me in ruining my business. Let him do and lets us happily handle him and one day if I lose everything still I will work hard for our family.

Ram: I thought you are so lucky to get rose bud married to you but I m wrong you both are one soul in two body, just thinking alike and doing only good for others. I m proud of you both.

The trio hugged each other and thanked the doctor before leaving from his home. They were driving to kamini's residence but before they reach Sita called and informed them to arrive as soon as possible. Akhil drove fast and saw Kamini and Rajendran on either end of the couch in a devastated state.

Akh: What happened aunty, Sita ma. Why are they like this ?

Sita: Akhil, Liya ma is missing. Kamini madam called Naren and he too searched for her but he could not find her. Her mobile is switched off and few of her clothes are missing in her closet.