Chapter - 39

Recap: Akhil confronts Sheela for trying to create rift between him and Jhanvi. Ends up leaving the home with Jhanvi.

*********************

After Kamini and Sita left with Ram and grandpa, Chakravarthy lashed out on Sheela for her cheap acts. Kamala stayed quite as her son was already in action. Sheela stood rooted without any reaction nor spoke a word. Kabir and Sanjay gathered the important files from the study and left from there not interfering in any of their discussions.

Chak: I can never forgive you for what you have done. 

Kamala: Better stay out of their life and let them live happily. After all Akhil loves her a lot. He has not seen her face to love her but her kind heart and caring nature that made him love her. You should have understood that how madly he is in love with her. So try to change your mind and accept them but for some days don't interfere in their life.

Chakravarthy, Kamala and Isha left to their rooms leaving Sheela alone in the living.who was burning in anger.

She: Jhanvi, I lost my family because of you. I have never faced such humiliation in my life. My son abandoned me because of you. All these years I ruled my family and everyone worked to my orders but now I lost everything. I m no ordinary woman to settle for compromise. I will give back multiple times. Wait for blow on you. I will kick you from Akhil's life and I will do anything for it. Count your days.

She sat on the couch and her chest was heaving in anger with eyes turned blood red. 

Akhil pulled his car at the parking and looked at Jhanvi who was looking drained out of the energy from all the chaos. He gripped her fingers and squeezed breaking her trance and sighed that they have reached. He got down and opened the door for her. Entering the lift they arrived at the top floor and Akhil pressed his thumb on the sensor which opened the door on recognizing his imprints.

Akh: Welcome to our home wifey. 

He snaked his hands around her waist and they entered together and Jhanvi saw the living which looked magnificient. 

Akh: I think you will like here. This is not as big as back our home there but I bought this on my own. I used to live here occassionally when I m held up with too much of work.  Come let me give a quick tour.

The penthouse had a huge kitchen with dining and a guest room and study along with 3 rooms which in the next floor. There was a roof garden with swimming pool and they could see the entire city from the top view. It had a small gym overlooking the city through the glass walls.

Jha: I m so sorry, because of me you had to leave everyone. I could have left if that would give peace for everyone.

Akhil caught her wrist tightly in his hold and clenched his teeth.

Akh: Don't you dare to repeat those words. If you thought all my words spoken back at home was just at the heat of the moment then you are wrong. I meant every word and you will be mine forever and I m not leaving you or let you leave me. I will do everything in or out of my power to keep you with me.

He brought her wrist to his lips and kissed the marks his fingers had left on her sodt skin and he mumbled sorry holding her cheeks in his palms. She felt his voice broken at the end.

He was hurt and broken but he managed to stay unaffected and tried to converse with her. Jhanvi knew he was holding back his emotions just because he did not want to see her crying any more. His eyes spoke all the unsaid words and she hugged him with her head on his chest.  The last string of his pent up emotions broke and he sobbed holding her tight in his arms. His tears made her neck wet and she patted his back.