Chapter - 57

Recap: Jhanvi sign the divorce papers and reveals her true face hidden behind the silicon prosthetic.

**************************

Akhil went to his car and took a shirt he had in his trunk and walked back inside the home. Liya and Sheela who were seem to have some conversation stopped looking at him. Liya gave a disgusting look at sheela and turned to Akhil.

Liya started to say something but Akhil stopped her showing his hands. He grabbed the divorce papers from the floor and placed it on the table infront of him and quickly made call to his father and informed him to arrive at the place immediately. 

Within the next 30 minutes Chakravarthy came with Kamala and Isha. They were surprised and shocked to see the home and more then shocked to see Liya and Sheela in the living while Akhil was looking like a dead face sitting on the couch.

Chak: Akhil, what are you guys doing here ? whats happening ?

Akh: I want some answers from your wife and I don't want anything to do with her anymore so I would be grateful if you could get answers for me.

Cha: What the shit is happening and what do you mean by my wife ?

Akh: She lost her other rights the moment she broke my family, my love.

Akhil explained what happened to Chakravarthy and the next moment chakravarthy grabbed her hair and pushed her to the floor and slapped her hard.

Cha: Are you even a woman ? How could you do this ?

Akh: Dad, I m not ready for any dramas just ask her how did this all happen and especially how did my sign appear on the divorce papers.

Kamala: My mind alarmed me that you were upto something but I shrugged my thoughts since Akhil and Jhanvi stayed away from you evil woman. Chakku might have not seen your greedy and selfish side but i have always know your real face. Now tell us how did you do all this.

She: Kabir came to get some files signed one day and I used that chance and got signed in these divorce papers. I waited for the right time to make them apart and had some men following Akhil. I came to know his plan of proposing her and I made my plan. Also I threatened Banu to keep me updated on what was happening in their life. When she told me that Akhil called her here I planned to get Liya here and drugged them. With help of Banu I took them to his room. Then I went to his penthouse and took Jhanvi here and all my plans went successfully.

Akhil stood in anger and threw the vase that was on the table on the wall. His eyes was red in anger.

Akh: Do you know how much effort I put to express my love to her. I bought this home for her and made all this decorations to make her feel happy and special. I got the best gift on my birthday dad. Yes, I lost my wife, my love she is my life. I would lose anything in this world for her but will not lose her. If it makes me to kill someone then I swear to do that to get her back.

She: Akhil, I did everything for your good. Please understand.

Akh: Dad, tell her that her son is dead. I have no mother in this life anymore. I wish to never see her in my life.  She did all this for her son right ? Now she will never get her son back.

Cha: You are no more welcome in my house too Sheela. Don't you dare to step your foot there.

Isha: Being a woman how could you do this mom, did you ever thought that you too have a daughter. What if someone plays in my life like that.

Akh: Ms.Rajendran, until yesterday I had a guilt that I left you at the altar but now I don't have any guilt of it. I don't want any explanations from you on what happened and how did you both come together but never ever try to say that I took adavantage of you. Even in my dreams I can never cheat on my wife. I can sense and feel her even in my unconscious state so I m damn sure that I m still my Jhanvi's husband as ever. There will be no women other than her in my life. Now get lost and be ready to face hell. I never let anyone who dares to hurt my wife to live happily.