Chapter - 26

Recap: Akhil take Jhanvi for shopping and spend a quality time together.

**********************

Liya was in her room sleeping and Kamini entered her room with Rajendran. His eyes welled to see his daughter who shut herself in the room. Kamini was worried for her but felt happy that she chose to be silent rather than going mad at everyone for what happened to her.

Raje: I can't see my daughter like this. That idiot spoiled her life. I will not spare him.

Kam: No, you will not do anything like that. Just think that better he backed off instead of marrying her and leaving in a loveless marriage. She is young and we will get a better life. 

Rajendran sat next to Liya and caressed her hair and shook her gently. Liya woke up and sat leaning on the headboard.

Raje: Princess, it hurts to see you like this. Please come out and I miss seeing you like you used to be.

Liya: Dad, please I m not in any mood to enjoy. Let me be on my way. Don't force me.

Kam: Liya ma, We can understand but don't you think that you are hurting yourself too much. Come out and look after your modeling, go out with friends. 

Raje: If you want I will arrange a tour to any place you want. Relax and come back stronger. Dad will support you always.

Liya: I m sorry dad, mom I know I m hurting you all and I won't do any longer. I will try to be normal.

Kam: Call Neetu and speak to her. Let us know if you want to travel or focus on modeling. Either is ok for us but forget everything and come for a new life.

Kamini kissed Liya's forehead and Rajendran hugged her. Liya accepted to focus on modeling and both hermom and dad were happy.

Liya called Neetu and checked on the recent proposals for modeling. Neetu confirmed that she had receiving calls constantly from NK groups to be their model. Liya informed her to fix an appointment to meet them to speak further details.

Naren was in his office when his PA confirmed that Liya had accepted to meet to discuss the proposal and Naren felt happpy that he could trap her in his plan. He informed his PA to reserve a private dine at NK hotels for the next day evening and send the details to Liya.

At Akhil's home Sheela had gone to her elite club and Kamala and Isha were in Jhanvi and Akhi's room looking at the sarees and other dresses Akhil purchased for her. They were helping her to arrange them in her closet.

Isha: I thought my brother is dumb but he is romantic granny. Look at these sarees, wow absolutely sexy.

Kam: Whose grandson is he ? It will be a wonder if he is not romantic. Jaanu always keep him in your hold. Don't let him go from your control.

Jha: Granny, he is not a child or school boy to keep him in control. He is a business man, a sports man, a celebrity. I don't wat to control him. 

Kam: God Isha, how will I teach her. Your mother had control on your father from the first day of her marriage. 

Isha: Granny, mother is always dominant over dad. There is no doubt in it but we can't deny that they love each other a lot.

Kam: True. Isha...Jhanvi, today wear one of the silk saree with jewels to go for temple. Looking at you Akhil should struggle to cancel the temple visit and shut you in room.

Jha: Granny, you are too bold and speak straight on face.

Kam: I will train you completely before leaving from here. Akhil should pace around you like a love sick puppy.