Chapter - 36

Recap: Kamala suspects Sheela's calm attitude.

*******************

The early morning dew slid down the glass window of the room were muffled grunts were heard behind the huge door. Sweat was dripping on the foreheads of Akhil and Jhanvi while they panted heavily.

Jha: Enough Akhil, I can't take anymore please save rest for tomorrow.

Akh: No Jaan just one last time. You should get used to this henceforth.

Jha: No way I don't have stamina like you so spare me.

Akhil kissed her forehead and laughed at her whinning.

Akh: fine just stay back and watch me.

Jhanvi took the towel and wiped her face and watched Akhil as he stretched and contracted his arms carrying the heavy dumbbells.

Jhanvi watched his toned body and his biceps as he effortlessly did his routine in the gym. She was oggling at him and he winked at her.

Jha: how could you do it casually even after running for the past 30 minutes in the treadmill ?

Akh: I completed my 30 minutes before you entered the gym angel and I continued another 30 minutes with you. You should work out to increase your stamina sweet cheeks.

Jha: I m happy with my present stamina.

Akh: 30 minutes will be nothing Jaan, you need more.

Jhanvi glared at his double talks and he laughed at her. He dropped the dumbbells and sat next to her with his legs crossed.

Akh: So ready for marrying the second time tomorrow. This time I will wear the nuptial chain wth your concern unlike last time.

Jhanvi leaned on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his.

Akh: You remember the first time I tied the nuptial thread around your neck, you were wearing a peacock green saree. 

Jha: hmm Kamini madam chose that saree but you paid for it.

Akh: No, it was me who chose the saree. I let the sales girl to give the saree to you and I was happy that you liked it instantly. But you were not ready to accept it after seeing the cost so I urged my mom to leave early so I paid for all the sarees they chose that day and you had no time to reject it.

Jha: Why did you choose the saree for me when you hated me so much at that time ?

Akh: It was not hate angel. I had no idea what you were doing to me. you were disturbing me a lot so I was cold towards you to keep myself away from you and for you to hate me. But all my plans failed and we are here now.

Jha: But tomorrow I will wear the saree granny bought for me. She has chose it with so much love.

Akh: Oh my god I forgot. Angel first time I tied the nuptial thread we did not stay in the same room so we missed our wedding night but tomorrow after the ceremony we will stay in the same room so logically we should have our wedding night right ?

Jhanvi lifted his head from his shoulder and smacked his arms.

Jha: Don't forget on why we are waiting. Aunty has to accept us until then don't even dream.

Akh: I don't need to dream when you have not kept me starving completely so like everytime we will have our usual make out may be a little more this time without crossing the border.

Jha: Will see tomorrow. Now stop your dirty talks and mind. I have to prepare breakfast so I m leaving. 

Jhanvi blushed and left from the gym and Akhil called Vettri to check if he had got any information on his investigation.