Chapter - 58

Recap: Akhil cut all his ties with Sheela and Chakravarthy thros her out of their lives. Kamini reveals part of Jhanvi's past.

********************

Kabir and Sanjay took Jhanvi to their apartment along with Sita. Jhanvi sat on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest and face buried in her knees. She felt lost and her whole life shattered.

Sita sat next to her and Jhanvi laid on her lap crying her heart out. Kabir and Sanjay could not hold their tears looking at Jhanvi and wiped their tears before sitting next to her.

Kab: Jhanvi, stop crying. How long will you keep crying ? Try to be calm for sometime.

San: your face is completely red and your eyes are swollen from continuous crying.

Sita: Jhanvi, think with rational mind. Do you think Akhil will do something like that ? 

Kab: Why did you not call me or Sanjay when he did not return last night ?

Jha: She...She..stopped me from calling anyone except Akhil. 

Kab: Still like your mom asked, do you think Akhil will do this ? All these months you both stayed together and you should know him better now and his character. Don't you know about his mother ? She will do anything except that we did not expect that she will stoop this low.

Sita: I have always been proud of you and still I believe that you will not hurry in your decisions.

Jha: There is nothing to worry maa. Everything is over. I m unlucky and will never be happy in my life. Please don't  force me. Kabir anna if I m burden then I will leave from here.

Kab: No Jhanvi, you will not go anywhere. You are our sister and you promised that you will stay with us if any problem occurs in your life.

San: Now go and get refresh. Crying will not give any solution.

Sanjay caught her wrist and showed her a room to refresh but Jhanvi pleaded to let her sleep and shut the door. She slumped on the floor and cried closing her mouth.

Akhil sat on the floor in his bedroom holding her saree to his chest. All the moments they spent together were evergreen and he could not bear the pain. His head and body ached to effect of the drug. He laid on the bed and put his hand on the pillow next to him. He felt something hard below the pillow and removed from its place. He found 2 gift box and sat leaning on the headboard.

He opened one of the boxes which had the chain Jhanvi bought for him which had their first letters entangled. He cried holding it in his hands. Later he opened the other box which had an angel wings cuff links and a angel brooch.

Akh: I love you angel, love you so much....I m sorry because of my carelessness you are hurt and we are suffering. I will make everything right. I will win you back.

He called Kabir to check on Jhanvi.

Akh: Kabir, how is Jhanvi ? 

Kab: She is crying non stop. I sent her to room to refresh but she said she would sleep and shut the door. We could hear her sobbing inside.

Akh: Make her eat something and let her sleep. Call me once she is asleep I want to see her. I will wait at your apartment garden.

Kab: Good thing. Let her calm down before you meet her.

Akhil went into the shower and washed his body for hours. His skin started wrinkling due to being in water for a long time and finally when he started trembling he came out and changed into his tracks and Tee.

He drove to Kabir's flat and waited in the garden for Kabir to call him once Jhanvi was asleep. Sita knocked on the door and Jhanvi opened after some time. Sita made her drink trumeric milk and sat on the bed with Jhanvi's head on her lap. She kept caressing her hair and Jhanvi drifted to sleep. Sita made her straight on the bed and came out to inform Kabir to call Akhil.