Chapter - 90

Note: A double update after a long time but next update will be after reaching the usual number of votes for the updates done today. Love you all.

Cover page credits: @ginevralilypotter_  Anu ma, thank you so much for the beautiful cover. You have been my all time saviour everytime in creating the wonderful covers for mybooks. Love you thangame....❤

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi name their baby Saira later he gift a home for Jhanvi and Saira. Kamini inform Akhil about Rajendran's accident.

******************

Akhil informed Kamala about Rajendran's accident and called Isha to stay with Kamala to take care of Saira and he left home with Jhanvi to the hospital. Jhanvi felt bad for him and Akhil felt bad for Jhanvi thinking she might have broken so badly if she knew the truth that he is her father. He took her hands in his and entwined in it.

Jha: Liya should be broken Akhil. He loved her so much and did everything for her happiness. Though his decisions on me were cruel still behind those were his love for his daughter. Not all are lucky to have father's love in their life right Akhil ?

Akhil gulped hard hearing her words and just nodded at her.

Akh: Have you ever thought of your father or have you missed him Jaan ?

Akh: I thought of him but I never missed him because he was a cruel man to dump my mother after impregnating her. Sometimes I wished I had a father who loved me and my mother like every one else but we were nt lucky enough for that.

Akh: What if your father did not know about you. Will you forgive him and accept him in his life ?

Jha: The pain my mother went through is unforgiveable Akhil. Even if I forgive him, will my mother forgive him ?

Akh Mv: I pity him too Jaan. Only if he knew the evil mind behind Liya's grandfather he would have been happy with you and Lalitha ma. Should I tell you about him and will you handle this truth angel ?

They reached the hospital and Jhanvi saw Akhil's tensin filled face with sweats and wiped with her shawl. They reached the ICU and saw Kamini and Liya crying and Sita was next to them. Jhanvi hugged Kamini and squeezed Liay's hand to console them.

Kami: I m sorry Jhanvi...please I m so sorry...

Jhanvi and Liya looked at her and Akhil panicked and got Jhanvi's hand pulling her to him.

Jha: Akhil, why is Kamini aunty apologizing to me ?

Akh: May be she did not inform you about the accident and called me instead should be for that.

Akhil asked Kamini about the accident and she cried explaining to him.

Kami: He was not well for the one week Akhil and I insisted on going to hospital for check but he skipped since he had lot of business meets. Today he was driving back alone and was having high fever. He fainted while driving and got into accident.

When they were speaking Naren arrived there and hugged Liya and Kamini consoling them which was not a shock for anyone since now everyone knew about their engagement including Akhil. They all rose from the seat when the doctor came out.

Doc: He is injured severely and adding to that he has been diagnosed with dengue fever. His platelet counts are critically low and we need to do platelet transfusion immediately. He needs surgery on his fractured bones in left shoulder. A light injury in head and scratches all over body. Anyone from family can donate platelets since its emergency, he has AB- group.

Kam: Liya our daughter has my blood group doctor. Can you please arrange or we will check from our source.

Akh: Jhanvi is AB- and she can donate.