Chapter - 56

Disclaimer:  All the scenes and dialogues are my own imagination. If you find any resemblence, then it must be purely co-incidence and please do let me know. And most importantly please bear with me with the plot and you can trust me. Akka va thakka koodadhu...I am pavam.

Recap: Jhanvi and Akhil are all set to execute their surprise for each other meanwhile Sheela makes her own plan and calls Liya to get her in a trap.

************************

Akhil was in the new home looking after the flower decorations and all the costumes he had ordered for Jhanvi had arrived. He checked the swimming pool which was decorated with Jhanvi's face with rose petals. He made a video recording of all the arrangements and all his excitement was visible in his face as he kept speaking about his feelings for Jhanvi.

Jhanvi was at home and doing all the decorations. Isha and granny sat watching her do everything as she refused to take anybody's help. She got all the photos of Akhil from his childhood to the latest till their marriage and made a beautiful set up with lights in the living. She made their bed room decorated completely with flowers. Finally she made the decorations in the garden and planned to have him cut the cake over there. 

She just awaited for the day to end and meanwhile as informed Ram kept Akhil accompanied at office. Akhil sensed Ram trying to keep him busy and informed Kabir to divert his attention and then he left office to reach new home by evening. Kabir informed Ram that Akhil was in a customer meet and will reach home late. Ram felt annoyed and finally opened up about Jhanvi's plan to Kabir and Sanjay for which they informed him not to worry and Akhil will reach by the time Jhanvi wanted.

By around 8 Liya received a message from Sheela which had the address and requested her to arrive there. Liya quickly got ready and started her car and drove to the address.

Akhil guided Banu to arrange the costumes in the closet and he started filling the balloons with rose petals and tied everywhere which was connected with a automatic prick which could be operated with a remote. The whole living looked like a garden with balloons and once he checked everything he saw Banu preparing dinner for him as it was getting late. Before he could start eating he heard footsteps and was shocked to see Sheela and Liya walking inside. 

He felt anger rising inside him and before he could lash out on them Sheela hugged and cried over his shoulder.

She: Akhil, I know you are angry on me but please give me chance and let me explain. Please one last time..tomorrow is your birthday and I wish only the best for my son. 

Akh: Is it so mom, then you should have not come here in first place.

Liya: Why is the place decorated like this ?

She: You will know Liya but before that lets have dinner.

Sheela called Banu and informed to serve dinner to Liya and Akhil but he refused to have.

She: Why not have dinner with me Akhil ? Please sit and we will leave soon.

Akhil sat far from them and Liya sensed that everything Sheela said was a lie. Banu served them dinner and Sheela just had coffee.

Isha and Kamala left by evening and promised to return by morning. Jhanvi was looking at the clock and messaged Ram to bring Akhil by the right time. Ram informed that Akhil was in a meeting but he would reach by the time. She watched the clock strike 11.30 and she was happy to surprise him on his birthday for the first time. Each paasing minute she was feeling excited and when it was 11.50 she quickly lit all the candles and waited at the door after switching off all the lights.

The door knock got her startled and she was confused on why would Akhil knock when he would use his thumb on fingerprint sensor to open the door. Still she opened the door and stood aside and let the person walk in but Jhanvi knew it was not AKhil and switched on the lights. To her shock there stood Sheela with a mocking smile.