Chapter - 97

Story suggestion: My dear sisters please extend your love and support to our dear author @AyeshaAbishek  .
Her works are too good and I loved reading her வாழ்வின் எல்லை வரை வேண்டும் and  இராவணனின் சீதை.
All the best authoreyyyy. Love your books a lot..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Akhil recieve call from Kamini that her father was in critical condition at hospital.

************************

Akhil and Jhanvi arrived at the hospital and reached the floor where Kamini was crying standing by the door and Rajendran was sitting in one of the chairs. Akhil sat next to Rajendran and whispered dad getting his attention.

Akh: What happened ?

Raj: He collapsed suddenly. Liya found him and screamed looking at his condition. We got him here. 

Akh: Did something happen bothering him ?

Raj: We did spoke and nothing much. I got to know the truth and he too got to know some truth and now there is nothing left between us.

His eyes fell on Jhanvi who was standing not meeting his gaze. Akhil saw him and squeezed his hands.

Akh: She knows dad. I told her everything. Give her time and sure she will forgive you and accept you in her life. She is an angel and doesn't hold grudges against anyone.

Rajendran walked towards Jhanvi and knelt before her holding her hands. She tried to move but Akhil stopped her and sighed her to listen to him.

Raj: I m sorry Jhanvi, Any of my words will not justify what I did for you. I was so cruel to you and I accept there is no difference between what your grand pa and I did in our life. But life teaches lessons in the most unexpected way that we think better to take this life down rather than living. But now I don't want to take my life down because I have already lost my first love, your mother Lalitha and I lost all these years of loving you and protecting you instead I was the one to make your life a hell. I m a monster and deserve the most cruel punishment. I will endure any of your punishment for me Jhanvi ma but please don't shut me from your life. Give me one chance to repent for all my mistakes. Please ma...I beg you....Give me one chance.

Jha: If you loved my mother truly then you would have not believed others words in the first place. My mother left you on her own for your own goodness because she loved you so much. Even after going through only pain still she trusted grandpa. Both my mothers knew only loving everyone and sacrificing for others so I can never hate anyone being their daughter but I don't think I can forgive you for what you did for the maid girl Jhanvi. 

She yanked her hands and moved away crying  badly. Akhil squeezed Rajendran's shoulder.

Akh: Give her sometime dad, she is hurt but will come back to you one day and sure she will forgive you. She doesn't know to hold grudges on others. She only knows to love everyone.

Raj: I know, she is like her mother and I will wait for the rest of my life for that moment.

Liya was in still in her car in the hospital parking holding the crushed papers from her grandpa's diary. Her hands trembled and tears were unstoppable as she read the contents from the paper and many more from the diary. She saw her mobile ringing with Naren's call and she wiped her tears and answered his call who was waiting for her in the hospital entrance. She placed the diary in the dashboard and met him as they arrived at the floor. 

Doctors came out and Kamini and Akhil rushed to him to get to know about grandpa.

Akhi: Doctor how is he now ? Nothing to worry right ?