7 (M)

JIMIN POV

Hunk sat across from me complaining to me about his life while he played with his phone.

The latest son in one of the wealthiest old families in the country, he wore a pair of track pants and a plain T-shirt that were almost certainly as expensive as my suit.

"That must be really stressful for you," I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, and when he launched into another monologue, my eyes darted behind him.

Beyond the glass wall I could see Jungkook working at his desk,He played with the collar of his white shirt which he wore loosely unbuttoned at the top and when he turned to grab something across the desk I saw the small purple flower that he had pinned to his chest.

Desire roared through me.

Tae and hobi were right.

There were so many rules stopping me from having him but that was only making it all hotter.

A boss making a move on his employee was a hard no, as far as I was concerned.

Hybe might have been in the business of scandals but Guk and I fully intended to make our firm a place we could be proud of.

So there was no way I should be staring at Jungkook's hand and studying how his fingers moved across his chest.

No way I should be thinking about fucking him over that desk while he shouted my name and begged for more.

"Jimin?"

I blinked and turned to Hunk. "Sorry, what was that?"

He sighed. "My father wants me to make some new endowment or whatever I should call it, It's five million right now and then three million yearly going forward."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, endowment for what?"

"That's what I wanted to ask you, It's just a tax thing."

"I don't give a flying shit where the money goes."

"But we'll want you to handle the PR so if you could just check with your research department and let us know what plays well, we can get started."

I rubbed my temples. "An endowment," I repeated.

"That plays good?"

"Or a nonprofit, Some sort of fund."

"It just has to make us look good and move some money around."

He put his hands on his knees like he was going to stand, then paused.

"And it should have my uncle's name on it, Uncle Claymore."

"Of course," I nodded.

"We'll have some ideas for you next week?"

Hunk grinned and finally stood still looking at his phone. "Thanks, Jimin."

"You're the best."

It wasn't the worst task.

At least we'd be able to ensure the money went some where worthwhile, unlike wherever hunk would have likely picked on his own.

His old fraternity's beer pong fund, maybe.

Or a foundation to bring back the Festival.

Once he left, I caught Jungkook glancing my way, which gave me a surge of satisfaction.

"How's it going?" I called out and crossed to the doorway.

"Good." He stayed in his seat but spun to face me.