10

JUNGKOOK POV

Maybe I should just hook up with Jimin.

The thought came out of no where, surprising me while I munched on a few Milk Duds.

On the screen, the characters practiced different fighting style and I noticed the way Jimin dodged his head back and forth while watching it, totally wrapped up in the scene.

Why was that suddenly hot to me?

But for the last few days, I'd been noticing these little things he did that were actually kind of charming.

Like the way he bought a big popcorn for us to share with out making a big deal out of it or how he'd wait around for Guk in the morning so they could head to the office together.

I'd started to notice the way he smelled too, like the pine-scented body wash he kept in the shower.

I grabbed the armrest with a hard squeeze, surprised by how distracted I was.

But the more I thought about it, the more the idea of hooking up with Jimin did almost make sense.

For one, I believed him when he said he always stuck to his one-time-only rule with hookups.

My problem was that I threw myself into love too easily, but if Jimin had a hard boundary against any sort of relationship, he would cut anything more off before it even began.

And as someone extremely experienced in casual hookups, he would be a great teacher.

Not to mention I knew that I wasn't interested in some thing serious with him.

Jimin was just too different from me.

His work obsession would be totally incompatible with my need for spontaneity and I doubted he had a romantic bone in his body.

He would never run away on a last-minute adventure with me or drop everything at work to take me on vacation.

Hell he wouldn't even have time to take me to dinner with the schedule he kept.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.

Why was I sitting there listing the potential problems I'd have in a relationship with Jimin?

It wasn't going to happen and I didn't want it to happen and Jimin certainly didn't want it to happen either.

It did make me wonder, though.

Jimin might not be the right guy for my future but maybe that made him the perfect guy for right now.

As the movie ended, I shook my head to chase away that inkling of a bad idea.

Guk would kill me anyway and random hookups weren't my style.

Jimin had a funny smile on his face and it crossed my mind he probably hadn't taken a break on a weekday in ages.

We walked slowly out of the theater, the smell of popcorn in the air.

"How was the sauna?" I asked.

Hooking up with him was a bad idea but that didn't mean our conversations had to stay PG.

Plus, I was genuinely curious what Mr. One-Night would have to say.

His way of looking at sex was so different than mine and I wanted to understand more how he approached things.

"Excuse me?" Jimin pushed the door to the outside open and held it for me as I stepped into the hot summer air.

"I heard you tell Guk you were going to the bathhouse."