12 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

I was the one who tempted Jimin Whatever we had just walked into, it was my fault.

But when I saw the look across his face, it tore me open and I was too weak and wobbly to turn back.

Jimin wanted me.

The truth was there, in the swirl of black and silver that burned in his eyes.

His lips were slightly parted and his pink tongue dragged across the back of his teeth as I watched him, studying me like I was his.

The truth was, Jimin was powerful in his office.

When I watched the other employees look up to him, I learned that there was more strength behind his cocky confidence than I understood at first.

He wasn't just a bunch of bravado and fast talk.

He was smart and powerful and building a business where his employees were valued.

He was crushing his career, and that meant that he could have whatever he wanted.

And he wanted me.

It felt really, really good that he wanted me.

So good that it scared me.

So good I pushed my other worries aside.

I reached out and brushed my hand across Jimin's cheek, his skin is soft against the pads of my fingers.

Jimin grabbed my wrist, My heart pounded and I worried I had gone too far and he'd push me away but I kept my hand there.

"Jungkook." he said, the word coming out in a slow raspy growl.

"Do you want me?" I asked.

"Just once? No one ever has to know."

Jimin sucked in his breath, My cock was achingly hard straining against my jeans.

Maybe Jimin had wanted me for a while, Maybe some of those looks had been more than just curiosity about his best friend's identical twin.

His hunger turned me on.

Jimin grabbed my side and pushed me back against the loveseat, his hand still around my wrist.

"Just once." he repeated, then shook his head.

"But we can't, I'm your boss Kook, You're Guk's brother."

Of course he would torture himself about that kind of thing.

At his core Jimin was a good guy and I knew he'd never want to take advantage of someone.

He was so good.

Maybe that meant it was my job to be a little bad.

I wrapped my leg around the back of his and tangled my hand in his hair.

He always wore it so neatly combed and styled.

It felt naughty to push my hand through his waves and mess them up a bit.

"I promise you that I will never, ever tell anyone what we do in this office." I said, then extended my pinky finger.

Jimin blinked at my finger, then laughed, He pulled a hand back and we pinky-swore.

"I promise." he repeated.

I pulled my hand away and Jimin fell down onto me.

The warm press of his body lit me and when his lips crashed into mine I practically came apart.