9

JIMIN POV

There was pretty much only one reason to take a sauna at Club Steam.

The gay bathhouse had been around for about twenty years and even though business executives and the occasional city councilperson frequented the steam rooms and showers, it wasn't the kind of place you went to discuss local politics.

The sauna existed for hookups, pure and simple.

I hadn't been there in years but after another torturous morning watching Jungkook work outside my office, I finally cracked.

I needed to get him out of my system.

I needed to get that very hot, bad idea out of my system as soon as humanly possible.

Just feeling his knee rub against mine was enough to make my dick so hard it pulsed.

He'd turned a game into the most erotically charged game I'd ever played.

There went another outlet for my energy.

Sitting on the couch and playing games was a tried and true method of relaxation but not if I was going to spend the whole time desperate for Jungkook to join me and to lean in close again.

Club Steam don't let me down.

In a pair of flipflops, a cloth towel cinched around my waist, I wandered down the hall of the sauna.

An older man with a sexy bear vibe passed and when he gave me a scorching glance up and down, I returned the favor.

My eyes drifted across his broad chest and curly black. and gray hairs that grew across his pecs.

He was sturdy and handsome and he leaned against the wall with a wide stance as he stared letting me know he was interested.

I tore my eyes away and offered an apologetic smile, then found my way to the steam room.

He was sexy in that gruff daddy way but he didn't light my fire.

The sauna smelled of cedar and a wall of heat hit my face when I stepped inside.

It took me a minute to see my way through the steam and find a seat on the long, staggered benches.

There were five or six other people in the room, some my age and some older and I glanced them each as I kept my eyes tilted toward the ground.

Everyone was silent and most had dropped their towels open offering generous views of their business to the rest of the room.

I leaned back against the wall and wiped sweat from my forehead and in the spirit of the sauna, I opened my towel and spread my legs.

All the eyes shot my way, which gave me a faint sense of satisfaction.

My lean muscles had always earned attention from other men and even through the steam, I knew my dick was enticing.

But still, nothing.

Sweat dripped down my back and sides and as I got a better look, it was clear several of the men were handsome.

A few of them draped their hands near their dicks and stroked their thighs, making implicit offers to me.

It was clear I could have my pick but I just couldn't work up the interest.

I was broken.

Or at least my dick was.

Jungkook had broken my dick.

No, that wasn't fair to him.

Guk had broken my dick with his freaking rules.

I used to know exactly what I wanted and how to get it but now the wiring was all short-circuited.