Thunderstorms

A/N- Ash and gladion have been dating for awhile. Gladion goes to the pokemon school.

Third POV

It was a normal day, and ash and gladion were getting ready for school. ''Come on ash, hurry up so we won't be late to school'','' Coming gladion!!!''.

Ash was about to leave his room when he got a notification on his hone, he opened it up and it said there was a possibly a thunderstorm. 'oh no' Ash thought.'' I better pack some noise cancelling headphones just incase there actually is a thunderstorm, gladoin really hates them'' ash mumbled.

''HURRY ASH, we're going to be LATE!!' Gladion yelled. Pikachu qnd Umbreon just sighed, this was going to be a long day. ''I'm coming gladion '', Ash walk out of his room, but not before putting some noise cancelling headphones in his bag.'' Okay,let's go ash''. ''Yeah, sure gladion." '' You take so long to change ash'' , '' oh shut it, I didnt take that long''.

Once they got to school 

"Okay class, today we will be observing pokemon battles, from different regional leagues " said professor kukui. 

Gladion's POV

I was getting my notebook out when I heard soft thuds on the roof, I had realised it was raining, I just hope there won't be a thunder storm but it's always just rain not thunder so it should be fine. " It's raining yeahh!... I'll love the rain'' I heard Kiawe  say sarcastically, Kiawe never really liked rain to him it was just cold. " It'll be fine kaiwe'' Mallow said, "sure it will".

Third POV

Halfway through the observation.

*Ring*
"That's the lunch break bell, and sinc3 it's raining you guys will have to eat inside the classroom" professor kukui instructed.

The class all huddle close enough with each other, so they were all talking and eating. Kiawe and Lana were teasing each other, Gladion and ash were just talking(flirting) with each other, and Mallow and Sophocles were just having a chat, and thw pokemon were messing around with eachother all inside the classroom, while professor kukui was looking outside.

Suddenly the rain got hard and it got louder in gym. "There might be a thunderstorm today, there was a chance of one happening today" professor kukui stated, and at the word thunderstorm Gladion froze, he really didn't like thunderstorms and was scared of them, they always scared him with the loud bangs and the only people who knew were Ash and Lillie who was out cause she got sick.

" Don't worry gladion there should be one there is only a small chance, calm down" Ash whispered into Gladion's ear when he noticed his boyfriend froze slightly. Gladion only nodded in return and relaxed cause he knew his ash was right, there was a little chance of a thunderstorm happening.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOOM!.....BOOM!....BOOM!...

Gladion yelped and jumped at the sound of the thunder, hitting the roof. He quickly curled into a ball in the corner, and tears slowly came rolling down his cheeks , the entire class and the pokemon noticed his reaction.

Ash ran to his boyfriend and pulled him into his chest. "Shhh...Gladion, it's okay it's okay " Ash spoke softly to his partner who was crying softly into his chest.