A Father's Day Surprise

A/N-It's father's day where I live so enjoy this one shot

It was a bright and sunny day in the Alola region, and Father's Day was just around the corner. Ash accompanied by Pikachu, had been planning a special surprise for his mentor and father figure, Professor Kukui.

On the morning of Father's Day, Ash walked over to Professor Kukui's room, and nervously knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Professor kukui yelled from inside the room.

"Hey, Professor! Happy Father's Day!" Ash said, hoping that professor kukui won't be weirded out by him.

Professor Kukui looked genuinely surprised. "Thank you, Ash! I didn't know you had planned something for today." kukui said shocked that ash planned something for him on father's day.

They made there way out of professor kukui's room and into the the loving room before sitting on the couch.

Ash handed the gift to Professor Kukui, who happily unwrapped it. Inside was a photo album filled with memories of their adventures together it captured all of the funny, embrassing, cool and happy moments the two had together.

As Professor Kukui flipped through the pages, a mix of emotions washed over him. He saw pictures of himself and Ash battling together in the pokemon league, a picture of him rockruff, pikachu, and ash.

PHe chuckled at a funny picture of when ash had gotten soaked in the ocean and professor kukui was laughing at him while ash was pouting, it was a photo burrnet took.

Ash thought that professor kukui was luaghing at the gift and tried to downplay it by saying "Oh, you know, Professor, it's just a silly prank. I thought it would be funny to make for you on father's day, professor burnet came up with the idea."

"Ash I know your lying, and I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at this picture. Ash, this is an incredible gift. You've put so much thought into this gift, and it means a lot to me." Professor kukui said looking straight through ash's lie.

Ash's face flushed with a mixture of surprise and relief. He hadn't expected Professor Kukui to see through his act.

"You've grown so much, Ash," Professor Kukui continued, his voice filled with warmth. "Not just as a Pokémon Trainer, but as a caring and thoughtful individual. Your just like a son to me."

Ash's embarrassment transformed into a genuine smile. "Your like the father I never had professor kukui" ash says with a smile on his face.

As the day continued, Ash and Professor Kukui spent Father's Day together, remembering their adventures and the memorie they made. They had Pokémon battles, shared stories from the past and had a lot of laughs.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the Alolan landscape, Professor Kukui turned to Ash and said, "Thank you, Ash. Thank you for this wonderful gift and for being a part of my life. You've made this Father's Day truly special."

Ash grinned, his eyes shining with happiness. "Thank you, Professor, for everything you've done for me. Happy Father's Day!" Ash says back to his father figure.

They both sat on the beach as they watch their pokemon playing in the water, and the golden sky casting a nice warmth on them.

Let's just say that it was the best father's day the two ever had.

A/N- I know it's short but I hoped you enjoyed.