Roast them

A\N- I really wanted to write some more roasts, so here U are. I was writing this on my laptop so the spacing is defo weird

~~~

Ash was grumpy.

Gou and Chloe noticed Ash was grumpy.

“What’s got you looking so miserable?” Gou asked.

To be honest, he was expecting something more akin to a quiet grumble, or a loud and obnoxious sigh.

What he did not expect was—

“And you’re a ray of sunshine every morning?” Ash retorted sassily.

Gou gasped at Ash like a Magikarp, absolutely speechless.

Chloe stifled a laugh.

Pikachu was losing his mind.

And Ash looked like he could care less.

~~~

Paul was apparently—somehow—in Professor Oaks ranch.

And with every thing that Ash said, Paul would roll his eyes before answering.

He could see something in Ash’s eyes.

Something was brewing.

Oh no…

When Paul rolled his eyes again, Ash smirked mischievously. “Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe one day you’ll find a brain back there.”

Paul stared at Ash, eyes wide.

Gou laughed.

Okay, maybe Chloe was right, Ash’s sass was really funny.

~~~

Someone was insulting them.

Gou honestly has no idea who this guy is, but he was mouthing off all sorts of insults to him and Ash and Chloe after Ash beat him in a battle.

They could see Ash’s very thin patience close to snapping with every insult, his smile becoming even more forced by the second.

Then he insulted Ash’s Pokemon.

Bad move.

“Maybe if you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape!” Ash yelled out, sounding more scolding than angry.

The guy stomped off, humiliated as all the others all began laughing at him.

~~~

Alola was always full of kind and friendly people, much like Kukui’s class. They were all nice and bright.