Delia....

A/N- sorry this is not a ship oneshot. I won't be uploading for a while, cause of school. My first angst hope it's good. Ignore the spelling errors. Enjoy

Kukui, Delia, Burret and Ash were all watching Hallmilton.  Ash's head was on kukui's lap while, the professor was running his fingers through his hair. Delia watched as ash relaxed into the touch. Ash fell asleep half way through the movie, while professor kukui was still messing with his hair. 

"Professor Kukui, Professor Burnet, I've got a question for you" the two professors look away  from the screen to Delia. She took a deep breath before saying, 

"If something were to ever happen to me,.. would you take ash in? Keep him safe?" The professors looked at the women in confusion as they slowly nodded. "Of course we would. What is this about Delia" Burnet asks. 

"It's just hypothetical, if something happens to me, you guys are the most trustworthy people to take care of ash" Kukui just stares at her before speaking. "How hypothetical is this?" Kukui asks. Delia just sighs and looks at ash, drooling slowly coming out of his mouth. She looks back up at the professors, that are now giving her worrying looks. 

"I not going to last much longer, the doctors say that there's nothing that be done. There's no cure, and even the best doctors don't  know what it is. So I need you to promise me that you will take care of ash." Delia says, now tears slowly forming in her eyes. 

Burnet places her hand on Delia's shoulder, "Delia, we promise you, we'll never let ash get hurt, nothing will ever happen to him" Burnet says, her eyes full of emotions. Delia just smiles, " If he ever gets hurt, I'll haunt your asses." They all laugh sadly, and all there eyes landed on ash who was now slowly waking up. 

Delia quickly wipes her tears before ash saw. The boy looked up at his mother and smiled tiredly, "Mmm, I'm goin' to sleep, me tired, Goodnight Mum, goodnight professors" Ash says unaware as he waddled to his loft. 

"Alright Ash, Goodnight" Delia says as she watches ash waddled off like a little child.  The adults all give each other looks, before Kukui says,

"We'll take care of him."

words-384