CHAPTER THREE.

January 27th, 2017.

VALERIE'S POV

Jayson and I decided to go to McDonald's before the concert. We were both hungry and had VIP tickets so we didn't have to worry about where will we stand. While ordering food for me and my best friend i noticed similar guys entering the restaurant. I hit Jay with my elbow and told him to look there.

- Holy shit Vee, it's Christian and Mitchel.- He whispered and turned back to look at me.

- Oh that's cool. Anyways let's get our food n sit somewhere before them crazy fans take over this place.- I mumbled and payed for the food.

We waited a few minutes. I saw the boys picking up their food and then it was my turn to pick up mine. Jayson went to look for a free table. When I got our food I struggled with finding him. I was right, the fans took over the place. I was about to give up on finding him when I finally found him. I gave him his food and we started eating.

- You ever thought about dating one of the motherfuckers? I mean u could right.- He started and looked at me.

- Jayson, what the hell are you talking about? They're a band. A growing one. They getting famous. Of course I haven't thought about that. I'm not a psychofan.- I said and came back to sipping on my coke.

- I mean, u could've.- He said and moved his shoulders.

- You're dumb as fuck. Gimme the trashes, I'll throw em away.- I murmured and stood up.

I walked to the trash cane and threw away the trash. As i was walking to Jay I didn't pay much attention to what's happening around me. It ended with me bumping into somw guy. I looked up at him and saw Mitchel. Fucking Michel Cave. We stood in silence for a bit.

- I'm sorry, I didn't see you.- He said while looking at me.

I didn't know how to react. I was in shock. He looked billions times better in real life. I gently shook my head and smiled at him.

- It's fine. I wasn't looking either.- I said and felt my arm being squeezed.

I turned my head to the side and saw Jayson. He pulled me towards him and walked out of McDonald's.

- Bro, did you just fucking bumped into Mitchel?- He asked with a surprised face.

- Yeah, I guess? That man's fine in real life.- I breathed out and started walking back to the queue.

- This shit can't be real. I swear to god you're so lucky.- He said excitedly.

- Yeah yeah whatever. It's nothing big. Now let's go back.- I said and started walking faster.

I turned my head and saw Mitchel. Again. He smiled at me and I completely freaked out. His eyes were beautiful. I would recognize them anywhere. I started walking even faster. At this point I was basically running with Jay. We got to the theater and took our places.
We could see Clinton and Kras getting ready, but i couldn't see Mitchel anywhere. He must has been getting ready. We waited another 10 minutes and he finally showed up. He looked so fine. He had a black, oversized t-shirt on and black sweatpants and his hair was in a bunw with a few braids falling out on his face. He noticed me, and smiled. That's when i caught myself staring at him. I shook my head and saw Jay chuckling.

- What is so funny to you huh?- I growled and hit him in his ribs with my elbow.

- Nothing i swear! And ouch that hurt.- He whined and placed his hand on his ribs.

- Whatever, you deserved that.- I huffed and looked around.

There were so many people. More than i expected. When Mitchel started singing, I completely turned off everyone around me and started singing with him. Everyone has been telling me that my voice is really good, and well they weren't wrong. I loved singing, but I knew being a singer isn't for me. After all the new songs, they started playing Slow Down. It was a great song, but not my favorite one. I sang it with him though. Next they stopped for a bit and started talking with all of us.