CHAPTER FOUR.

January 29th, 2017.

VALERIE'S POV

I woke up to a call from Jay. He was going to pick me up at 9 and drive me to the hotel, Mitchel, Clinton and Christian were staying. I got up and chosed a green, silk, short dress and black converse. I did my make up and clipped my front hairs on the back of my head with a hair clip, took my phone and walked outside. Jay was waiting for me with his girlfriend in the car. I got in and immediately went on my phone. I texted Mitchel that we are coming and that we'll be there in about 15 minutes. I looked out of the window and stopped listening to what my best friends were saying. Two days ago me and the boys were just strangers, and now I'll be in their music videos. Not a big deal, just do your work, get the money, and continue living your quiet life. If that will be possible. Jay was more excited than me. I wasn't feeling anything at all. I was just happy. When we arrived, Jay opened the door for me and Jules and we got out. I stood in front of the hotel and took a deep breath. Jay and Josie went first, I was walking right behind them. I saw Mitchel sitting on the couch. We walked to him and he stood up.

- Finally, it took you forever. Kras and Clint are waiting in the restaurant, next to the hotel. Let's join them.- He said and pulled me by my hand.

I started following him. Josie and Jay walked behind us and when we finally stopped walking, I looked around and saw the boys sitting by the table.

- She actually came. Impossible.- Christian muttered and looked at me.

- Mitchel, this is the first time I'm actually proud of you.- Clinton added and laughed with Christian.

- Shut the fuck up, let's sit and talk about the Church music video.- He huffed and sat next to Christian.

Jay and Josie sat next to each other and I sat in front of Michel. We ordered pizza and started talking about the music video.

- Alright so, we are supposed to record today, at night. It's for the song Church. The director will tell you what and how to do things. Don't stress about it. Just think of it as a normal thing. After it, we're coming back to LA and we wanted you to go with us. Of course your best friend can go with us.- Clinton announced and turned to look at Jay.

- I mean why not? We have nothing else better to do anyways. We ended school and both of us are over 18 so i don't see any issues with us going to LA.- Jay answered while gesturing with his hands.

- Great, you can come live with us. And your girlfriend, I suppose, can come with us too.- He continued and looked at Josie this time.

She nodded and put her head on Jay's arm. I smiled softly and realised, Mitchel was looking at me. I quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He shook his had and started listening to what Christian was saying.

- Anyways, after we eat, we'll go on set alright?- Christian questioned and took a bite of his slice.

- Yeah, I'll go with Jay, Josie if you're tired, you can go back to my apartment, I'll give you the keys.- I muttered and looked at her.

She nodded and took my keys. Jay gave her his car keys and kissed her for a goodbye. When we finished eating the pizza we ordered, we rushed to the bus, got in and sat down. I was sitting next to Jay. He noticed that I was getting anxious so he started tickling me.

- Stoop dumbfuck.- I giggled and tried to push him away.

- What, I'm just tryna make u less anxious about shit. Be grateful.- He laughed and stopped his actions.

We started talking with everyone and as soon as we arrived, Mitchel took my hand and pulled me outside. I frowned and looked at him annoyed.

- You seriously don't have to pull me every time you get excited.- I muttered and kept frowning at him.