CHAPTER SEVEN.

October 2nd, 2017.

VALERIE'S POV.

Jayson woke me up soon after 12 AM. I was furious and tired. I sat on my bed, while Jay kept talking to me. I punched him. He hissed in pain and put his hand on his ribs.

- I'm sorry, but you HAVE to see this.- He said in excitement and gave me his phone.

I took it in my hand and looked confused at him. He just played the song that was showing.

- What is this.- I sighed and looked down at his phone.- Jayson I told you not to show me any of their fucking songs.

I read the tittle. It said Angeline. I wasn't so excited about their album. It came out literally a few minutes ago and first thing Jay did was wake me up and make me listen to this. I was angry, cause I didn't want to have anything with them. Especially with Mitchel. After we broke up, we came back to Australia. I got a few projects going on so I didn't have time to think about this whole situation with him.
Christian tried contacting with me, ever since I moved out. Clinton too. I was too busy doing my first movie and modeling. I tried singing too and I liked it. I've been planning on releasing an EP for some time now. Writing was pretty easy, especially after what's happened to me this year.
I was listening to the song and when i heard Mitchel saying "if I survive she probably gonna sue me, and if I die she'll make sure that I'm six feet under her house.". After hearing these words I felt my heart sink, yet i kept listening to it.

Angeline, won't you listen to me, please
I don't know what I did, baby
I'm just tryna' live, baby.

I felt my stomach drop, and tears gathering in my eyes. Jay looked up at me and widened his eyes.

- Oh my god, I'm so sorry Val. I didn't mean to-.- He started but I didn't let him finish.

I threw myself on him and hugged him tightly. I couldn't hold back anymore. I started crying hysterically and breathing heavily. He caressed my head and back.

- Hey. It's gonna be okay. You should've talked to him about everything. It's not too late Val. I promise you, he loves you so much, and cares about you so much.- He whispered and pulled away.- The lyrics you saw. I'll explain you, what he meant.

I sat on my bed and frowned at him. He knew this whole time? I wiped my tears and sat straight on my bed.

- I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I got mad when I saw the lyrics too. He explained that it's because he seriously doesn't wanna hurt you, and that it's just how he is. Once you two get close together, he ain't gonna stop.- He explained and my jaw dropped.

- Gosh I feel so dumb now. I hurt him instead bro.- I muttered with pain in my voice.

- Maybe you should write some songs, and finally release that stupid EP huh?- He smiled at me and stood up.

- Jayson, you're a genius.- I quickly got up from my bed and sat by my desk.

- Just please sleep soon.- He said and walked out of my room.

That's definitely not happening.- I said to myself and started writing some words. After an hour I had one song. I read it again.

FLAWLESS

He planned ahead for a year, she said let's play it by ear
She didn't want him to run, he didn't want her to fear
Nobody said it'd be easy, they knew it was rough
But, tough luck

I fell in love today, there aren't many words you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
He's enough for me, he's in love with me