CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

November 11th, 2020.

VALERIE'S POV

I drove to a park that was next to the beach me and Mitchel used to go to everyday back in 2018. It was our favorite place on the whole planet Earth. I was yelling his name and running around like a crazy person. Then I remembered about the swing we used to spend so much time on. It was located right next to the park, on the beach. I ran there and well, I found him. He was sitting on the sand, staring at the ocean. I sat next to him. He didn't seem to care at all, so i put my head on his arm. We watched the view for a few minutes.

- Why?- He asked while looking down at me.- Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you let me help you? Why did you come back?- He continued.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I knew i shouldn't have came back to his life, not after fucking him over so many times. Not after he finally is happy with someone way better than me.

- Cause I knew none of you would even try helping me the way i need it, and because i'll always love you. I came back, because i can't live without you Mitchel.- I shrugged and bit the inside of my mouth.- But I know it's better for me to just disappear from your life. I'm no good for you, not even as your friend.

- What are you talking about.- He mumbled while shaking his head.- You coming back to my life was the most stupid shit ever, yes, but i'll never regret that i let you back in. So please Val, stay with me.- He begged, wrapping his arm around me.

- Mitchel.- I sighed but he didn't let me finish. I felt his lips on mine and his hand being put on my neck. I frowned and pulled away.- What was that.- I asked while looking deep into his eyes.- Are you fucking dumb? You have a whole ass girlfriend.- I snapped while standing up from the sand.- Get up we're going home.

- I-I'm sorry.- He stuttered and stood up as well.

He tried talking to me while walking to my car but i didn't answer. I was furious about what he's done. It wasn't right and as much as I hated the fact that i liked it, i couldn't convince my brain to just give in. It wasn't right at all. When we finally arrived I looked at my phone and saw a text from a number i didn't have in my contacts. I opened the message and smiled to myself. It was Matthew. He texted me asking where have I gone. I typed back a quick answer and got in the car.

- Are you gonna talk to me? Or at least tell me at what you were smiling?- Mitchel questioned while trying to make me look at him.

- Why do you care, and yeah I will talk to you i guess. Listen, Mitty. That surprised me okay? It's not like i didn't like it, it's just. We can't, not when you're dating someone. She's so happy with you. Don't let me destroy your happiness again.- I murmured and looked at him.

He looked back at me with a sad smile. I knew I hurt him, but I really couldn't take all of that, and I couldn't do it because of Jordan. She saved him, why would I want to destroy their relationship. We drove back to my place. While driving Mitchel played one of their new songs, Slide was one of them. I looked at him with a little smile.

- I like this one, prolly gonna be my favorite.- I shrugged and continued vibing to it.

- I knew you'll like it. I wrote this song thinking about you. You always try getting people out of some shit but you can't get yourself nowhere. The heaven part tho, I lied but oh well i'll try.- He chuckled.

- Try hard pretty boy, kay listen I'm not telling anyone about whatever happened on the beach, you ain't saying shit bout that either. Deal?- I asked, focusing on the road.

- Only if you tell me who were you texting, AND who's jacket is that cause i'm sure it's not yours.- He smirked while looking at me.

- Oh my god. It's this one's guy okay. We hooked up, yesterday. He was also the one texting me. It's nothing anyways.- I frowned and rolled my eyes.- I swear.

- Yeah yeah we'll see.- He mocked and got out of the car since we've arrived already.

We walked inside and took off our shoes. I walked into the living room and realised every person in the room was staring at me. I gave them a confused look and frowned.

- What?- I asked, annoyed by whatever was happening.

- You're literally the best Vee.- Jayson answered and came up to me, giving me a big hug.- Are you okay?- He whispered.

- Yeah, why wouldn't I be?- I raised my brow and hugged him back.- Are you?

- Yes, now we have a surprise for you.- He announced and walked back to Josie.

- Now you're scaring me. So what is it?- I crossed my arms and frowned.

- I'm pregnant.- Josie whispered.- Surprise!- She giggled.

My jaw fell to the floor after hearing the news. She's what? This has to be a joke. I just found Mitchel, hooked up with a random guy and now this. It's too much. I looked at both Josie and Jayson for a minute without saying a word.

- Are you fucking for real?- I growled and looked at Jay while frowning.- Fuck nah, i've had enough. I just found your prince and now you're telling me that you're gonna be a father?- I snapped while
looking at Jordan and Jay.- I'm outta this house. Don't fucking try calling me bro.- I added and turned around to leave but Jayson stopped me.

- Bruh, why did I know you'll react like this. You're just a pick me cunt that can't even accept the fact i'm happy for once.- He yelled.

- Why would I be happy a drug addicted cunt is carrying your baby?- I jeered while crossing my arms on my chest again.- You never listen. How many times we gotta go through this shit so you learn?- I added and turned around again.

- This is exactly why nobody ever stayed with you Valerie. Everyone that you've ever fucking loved left because you're only thinking about yourself. You're draining as fuck and you don't give a shit about anything. You can't even keep one guy around you, and this shit witch Mitchel? You're fucked up.- He yelled at me and walked away to his room.

I threw keys at him before he could do that and gave everyone a last look with tears in my eyes. Mitchel walked outside with me trying to calm me down but I really didn't want to stay here anymore. Not after hearing these words. From my best friend. Seeing how his girlfriend is smiling at whatever he said. She took him away. I hated it, but I couldn't do anything about it. I hugged tightly Mitty and got inside my car.

- Look after him, kay? For me. I love you.- I whispered and gave him a quick smile before driving off. He stood there for a few seconds and then came back inside.

***

HII NEW CHAPTER FOR U GUYS <33