CHAPTER EIGHT.

December 2nd, 2017.

VALERIE'S POV

I wanted Mitchel so bad. We hurt each other and yet couldn't last longer without seeing each. When all of mine and his clothes were finally gone, I felt Mitchel's warm hand rubbing my core softly while plumping his hard member in his hand. He looked at me one more time and I gave him a quick nod. He entered me. I arched my back and moaned loudly, from the pleasure washing over me. He started thrusting in me at a fast pace. His hair was falling into his face. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. I moaned into it and heard him groan. God this dude was so hot. After a few minutes I felt a knot building up in my stomach.

- M-Mitchel i'm close.- I moaned and arched my back again.

- Hold it.- He moaned and sucked on my neck marking me.

We were a moaning mess. His thrusts started being sloppier as we both came. We were breathing heavily. Mitchel came into me, but I didn't care. I was taking birth control ever since I turned 16. He layed on top of me. I scratched his back and after a few minutes he stood up again.

- I love you Valerie.- He muttered and gave me a kiss on my forehead.- I've always loved you, ever since we've met, a-and I'm sorry.

- Mitty, I'm the one that should ve apologising, not you. And I'm sorry for leaving you without even trying to talk shit out. I honestly was furious about it and just didn't control my anger.- I answered and smiled softly at him.

He smiled back and went to the bathroom. He came back with a fresh towel and cleaned both of us up.

- We should go back.- I said and tried standing up but fell. My legs were shaking so much.

- Fucked you pretty good princess.- Mitchel chuckled and helped me stand up.

- Oh shut up.- I rolled my eyes and put back on my clothes.

- You feel good, and I love your body so don't you dare covering it up.- He whispered in my ear and gave me a peck on the lips.

We went downstairs and saw Clinton and Kras standing with a birthday cake. We all sang happy birthday and Mitchel blowed out the candles. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.

- Happy birthday, Mitty.- I whispered and saw a big smile on his face.

I saw Jay looking at us both with a happy face. He knew we fucked, and he knew we were gonna be back together. He just didn't know when. I showed him my middle finger and laughed.

- Well, I knew you two gonna get back together.- Clinton laughed and hit his brother playfully.

- Shut up man.- Mitchel huffed and put his hand on my waist.

I was happy again. I didn't need to worry about anything. Yet I knew getting out of my drug addiction will be hard. I wasn't gonna tell Mitchel yet. He was so happy and it was his birthday. Obviously I didn't want to ruirn it. After a few days Mitchel and I came back to each other and started dating again. This time it just felt right. He just turned 21. My 18th birthday was soon. We both decided to keep our relationship a secret for now and not announce it yet. Weeks went by and New Year has came. We were sitting on a big party with many celebrities. I was so anxious. When Mitchel noticed that, he grabbed me by my waist and kisded my neck from behind. I smiled to him and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.
When people around noticed us they started cheering and yelling. There was a photographer and she took us a few pics. Then we went to dance together. Jay and Josie went home early because Jay started getting a little too drunk. We went to dance with Mitchel. I was so happy that I could spend year with him. When 12 am was coming we all went outside and started counting. When we screamed out 1, I turned to Mitchel and gave him a deep kiss. He kissed me back.