CHAPTER TWELVE.

Novemver 10th, 2020.

VALERIE'S POV

My release party was just starting. I was wearing a black dress and black heels. My hair was curled, and in a ponytail. The party took place in a club. I haven't been drinking since last year, because of my work. I've been pretty good since the last time I saw Mitchel. We weren't really talking or texting. I did invite him to the party anyways. Once everyone arrived, they played a couple of my new songs and then well it all started. I was sitting on a couch talking to a couple of my friends. I got anxious and decided to come outside. Once i made sure i'm alone i took out a bottle with pills and took 3 of them. I didn't want to go to rehab, that would definitely destroy me. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes i felt someone's hands on my arms. I jumped and turned around.

- Jayson, what the fuck!- I yelled and frowned at him.- Never fucking do it again.- I continued.

- I will. Someone's looking for you, some guy. I thought you'd like to know and come with me, cause he won't leave us the fuck alone.- He announced and took my hand.

- Yeah whatever.- I answered and walked pass him.

We went to the guy. Once I saw his face I felt dizzy. It was the same guy, who left me with bruises all over my body a few months ago. I didn't even remember what happened that night. He smiled at me and once he saw me being a little confused and uncomfortable he frowned.

- You don't remember me?- He asked.

- Kind of. We were together in that club. That night right.- I answered and bit the inside of my mouth.

- Can we talk?- He asked me again and tilted his head to the side.

- Yeah of course, just not here.- I murmured and took his hand, walking outside.- So, what is it about?

- Listen, I know you might've been confused but I swear i didn't do that to you.- He started.- The bruises, soreness? It wasn't me man. You got mad at me started hitting me, then we split up and some guys were talking to you, we got into a fight and everything, you got involved. I'm sorry about it all.- He continued while moving his hands and walking back and forward.

I saw Mitchel looking at us, and decided to do something that could either make people start talking or destroy my reputation. I pulled the guy by his shirt and looked him deep in his eyes.

- You're talking so much, just shut up.- I said and kissed him passionately.

He immediately kissed me back and put one of his hands on my cheek. Holy shit his hands were hot. He was about 5 inches taller than me, and had light brown hair, medium long hair exactly. At first i thought i won't like it but none of us pulled away so i just gave in. We started making out but someone of course had to interrupt us. It was Mitchel. He took my hand and smiled at the guy, ironically.

- I have to kidnap her for a sec, i'll give her back i promise dude.- He said and pulled me inside.

We walked into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and looked at me furiously. I crossed my hands on my chest and looked at him angrily while frowning.

- What the fuck was that bro.- I snapped. I was so angry, he's trying to get involved into my life, again.- We aren't fucking dating, we aren't talking, we're nothing. Why'd you do that?- I asked almost yelling at him.

- Calm down, I saved you.- He scoffed.- You're on drugs, you can't even think straight, Jayson sees that shit too. He's worried about you.- He continued while walking towards me.- Why won't you stop.

- Oh please.- I laughed out and looked at him again.- Where were you all when I needed you? Oh yeah living your life, with the loves of your lives huh.- I growled and stepped back, hitting the wall.- And don't be talking about Jay being worried. He doesn't give a shit. All he cares about is Josie. Kras has Cas now and you, you have Jordan. Look at me Mitchel. I'm no good to any of you. That's why, you never noticed anything. I've been struggling with drug addiction since i was 17. Barely. Why would I ever talk about it either. I'm 23 now and there's no saving for me no more. Nobody can help me anymore okay? Mind your own business and leave me alone please.- I begged and walked out of the bathroom.

He didn't even try stopping me. I walked back outside and saw the guy i was just making out with. He smiled at me and i smiled back.

- He didn't lie.- The guy took my hand and pulled me towards him.

- Yeah, but anyways I never even asked you for your name. What is it?- I answered and walked to him.

- Matthew, what's yours?- He asked while looking at me, smiling.

- Valerie, I like your name. Matty.- I giggled and looked back at him.

- Ouhhh I like that nickname.- He chuckled and kept smiling at me.- Are we gonna stand like this or- I didn't let him finish. I kissed him on the lips and then pulled him as a sign to start walking after me.

He did it. Once we got on the parking lot I looked for my car. Next thing we did was get to his place and literally run to his bedroom. He wasted no time in undressing both of us and giving me what i've wanted. In the morning I woke up to a massive headache and 20 missed calls from my friends. I picked up my ringing phone and just knew it's bad. I jumped outta my bed and dressed up. I couldn't find my jacket so i just wore Matthew's, he wasn't even awake. I gave him a peck on the lips and left a little note with my phone number. I took the keys to my car and run downstairs while putting my shoes on. I walked to my car and drove back home. Jay and the rest were waiting there for me. I opened the door and from the look they gave me I knew someone was missing. I looked around and noticed that Mitchel was gone. I cursed and bit the inside of my mouth.

- Where the hell is Mitchel.- I asked.

- We thought he's with you, but someone told us you went out with another guy. He isn't answering our messages and calls. Can you, please try calling him?- Jordan asked me. She was shaking, Clinton looked worried.

I nodded and took my phone. I typed in his number and called. Nobody answered. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked around.

- Shit it's my fault.- I murmured.- We had a "fight" if you can call it that way on the party. I said so much shit to him man what have i done.- I sat on the couch and buried my head in my hands.

- Vee it's not your fault. He's gonna be okay.- Josie spoke. I got annoyed by just hearing her talk. I hated her.

- Wait I know where he might be. But i'm going alone understood.- I announced and walked out of my house.

Mitty please can you be in our place.

***

HII IM POSTING AGAIN <3