CHAPTER FIVE.

February 7th, 2017.

VALERIE'S POV

It's been a week since we moved in with the boys. I got my first job with a very popular designer and I was gonna open a runway soon. It was probably one of the most stressful and exciting things at the same time. We were sitting in the living room. It was 9 pm. We always watch anime before going to sleep. It became our little tradition. We were watching Tokyo Ghoul. I liked it but I prefered the manga instead. Clinton, Kras ans Mitchel were obsessed w that anime instead. I was cuddled into Mitchel. Then out of nowhere appeared Kras. They've been working on the Part Two, Part Three eps and an album ever since we got here.

- Clint, Mitty what if we wrote a song about this anime.- He started and looked at them.

- I could try and write something. I've been writing a lot lately though and I wanted to show you some of the lyrics.- Mitchel answered and caressed my back.

- Wait really?- Clinton questioned and turned his head to look at Mitchel.

- Yeah, well I've been inspired ya know.- He continued.

- Ohhh. When will you show us your wonderful work?- Kras asked while walking to Mitchel.

- Is there any chance of me seeing it, pleaseee?- I plead and looked up at Mitchel.

- Not a chance, but Jay sure will.- He chuckled playfully and kissed my head.

- You're a dick Mitchel. You'll show your work to my best friend, but not to me? Fuck you.- I said while trying to get up.

- Woah don't worry, I'll show you it later.- Jay walked to me and sat me down.- Stay here, we'll be back soon alright?- He said and walked away with the boys.

I pouted and crossed my arms. I was mad, but as soon as Josie brought me my favorite candy I forgot about everything.

- Soo, are you two dating yet?- She asked and raised her brow.

- No gosh. Not yet. And I promise you when we will finally be together, you and Jay will be the first ones I'll tell about it.- I rolled my eyes and layed down on the couch.

I got myself comfortable and continued eating SourPatch Kids. After a few minutes they finally came back. Jay was shocked and so was Christian and Clinton.

- What the fuck happened?- I questioned and looked at all of them.

- Your boyfriend is obsessed with you, first. Second, the shit he wrote, bruh. Mitchel you're insane.- Jay laughed and hugged Josie.- I'm going to sleep, I'm kinda tired. Goodnight.- He said and walked upstairs to his room. Josie followed him.

- Kras, what if we added this song on the Part Three ep?- Mitchel asked and pointed on the paper he was holding.

- Sure, why not.- He answered and took one paper from Mitchel.- Let's add this one too.- He murmured and smiled at me.

- Will you finally show me the songs? Please.- I frowned and crossed ny arms.

Kras made eye contact with Mitchel and nodded. He walked to me and showed me the songs they were talking about. One was called "23" and second "Cassie". I started reading the lyrics of both songs and smiled softly.

- These are amazing Mitchel. I love them.- I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.- When is Part Two getting released?- I stood up and walked to the stairs. Mitchel followed me.

- March 31st. Then Part Three on September.- Clinton muttered and disappeared in the kitchen.

- Great! Will we throw a party or something?- I asked and wrapped my arms around Mitchel's arm.