Entry 6: New Friend

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

So, yesterday, I made a new friend! The new student, whose name is Jaewon, became my friend... Though, I don't know why he knew my name immediately, maybe some students told him, but yeah, he's my friend now. I'm not gonna lie, he is handsome, and he's nice!

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook smiles as he walked inside the school, onto his bag straps. Walking to his locker, he opens it and grabbed the books he needed for this morning. As he closed it, he's met with the new student, Jaewon.

"Hi, Jungkook" Jaewon says and Jungkook looked at him in shock.
"Oh? How do you know my name?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh... Uh... Sorry, I'm Jaewon" Jaewon says and Jungkook smiled wider, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Jaewon" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Wanna be friends?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side. Jaewon looked happy with the offer and nodded.
"Yeah, sure" Jungkook says and sees something on Jaewon's bag.

He gasps, looking at it.
"Oh, you got the same keychain as me!" Jungkook says and shows the keychain that is on his keys. Jaewon smiled, nodding.
"We have the same timetable, right?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, because I see you on every class of mine" Jungkook says, giggling.

Jungkook and Jaewon sat beside each other. They immediately got along and now, they're partners for an activity. They drew on papers and Jaewon looked over. He gulped, maybe he really is the real Jungkook. But Jungkook died, right? He might just be missing Jungkook too much.

"Woah, you draw so good" Jaewon says, smiling.
"Thank you so much" Jungkook says, giggling. He looked at Jaewon's and smiled.
"You're not so bad yourself" Jungkook says and Jaewon thanked him too. Jungkook looked back at his drawing and Jaewon stared at him, feeling the same heartache he had felt for the whole 5 years...

(To those who have read Kookie's Book, it's the keychain JK threw at Jaewon)