Entry 17: Unknown Reason

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I'm very confused about why they want me to stay away from Jaewon. I understand if Jaewon had done something bad, but he haven't. Aish, if they continue to be like this to me, might as well go back to dad... Why are they restricting me from meeting my friend? Did they have a bad memory with Jaewon?

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook hesitantly nodded, looking at them in confusion.
"Thank you, Jungkook... We don't wanna lose you again" Jimin says, whispering the last part. Jungkook managed to hear it though.
"Huh?" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled, shaking his head.

Jungkook got inside his room, frowning. He sat on his bed after putting his bag away. He decided to look at his old diary again. He reads through and and sees a photo. A photo of him with the six, and a kid beside him. He grabbed the photo and sees that there are more.

He grabbed it all. Looking through it, he sees some photos with the same kid. He looked like Jaewon, but maybe it's just a coincidence. He frowns, seeing a school.
"Maybe if I go to this school, I'll know someone" He says.

He then sees a photo of a tree with the name "Jae + Koo" carved on it. He raises his brow and inspects it.
"Is this in the same school? I'll just see for myself then" He says, putting the photos down.

Jungkook decided to go to the said school. He had been there before from what he had remembered, his dad had taken him there to get some documents. Jungkook walked in, looking around. He greeted some staffs that passed by and went to the field. He sees the tree from the photo.

"Maybe this is it?" He says to himself and ran to the tree. As he reaches the tree, he sees the carved names, it's almost gone, probably from old it is.

"Wait..."