Entry 18: Flashback

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I had a flashback... A flashback to me as a toddler. I can't believe it. Jaewon, I know Jaewon. He was my childhood friend. Why didn't he tell me? Why did he have to lie? Is this the reason my dads won't let me be near him? Is he one of the reasons why I lost my memory? Why did we have that tree? What was the reason for me and him to fight?

- Jungkook :(

Jungkook winced as his head hurt from seeing these carved names. He squints one eye, sitting down under the tree and hid his face into his knees. He groans, shaking his head as he tries to remove the pain.
"Oh, my gosh... This hurts" He says, putting both of his hands on his head.

The two sat down under a tree, eating their lunch.
"Wait" Jaewon says and started carving something on the tree.
"There!" Jaewon says after 15 minutes. Jungkook looked and giggled.
"Jae plus Koo" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah, this is our tree now" Jaewon says, smiling.

"Promise that we'll always eat lunch here?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yup!" Jaewon says and they wrapped their pinkies together.

"Let's share food! Daddies made me a delicious sandwich" Jungkook says, giggling. Jaewon nodded and moved closer to Jungkook, watching him separate the sandwich before giving him the other piece.
"Taste, Wonie! It's delicious" Jungkook says, giggling. Jaewon nodded and bit into the sandwich, gasping.
"It is!" Jaewon says and Jungkook gave a thumbs.

"Of course, daddy Jinnie made it" Jungkook says and Jaewon giggles.

Jungkook wipes his tears as he had these flashbacks. He now realized that the Jaewon he's friend with at the moment, is the same Jaewon he was friend with as a kid. He sighs, shaking his head as he sniffles.

"Why don't you tell me the truth?"