Entry 15: Old Diary

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

This diary that was inside the box. It looks so old. How many years had this been here? I saw that it was made by me when I was around 5 or 6, I didn't know that... It went from me being in an orphanage to being with them. I felt emotional looking at it, I can't believe that I had gone through things like this... But there was one question that went to my mind... Who is Jaewon? Is he the Jaewon from my school? It can't be, maybe they just have the same name.

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook grabbed the diary. It was decorated with stickers and drawings. He turns to page one, it being written improperly.
"When did I write this?" Jungkook asks himself and looked at it.

He continued to turn pages until he reached the last part.
"Dear diary. School sucks. Fuck everything. I hate life. I'll try to talk to Jae" He reads out, gulping.
"I became heartbroken? By who?" He asks himself and sees a photo drop from the diary. He picks it up, frowning.

He stared at it. It was a photo of him as a 13 year old. But he was with someone, unfortunately, the photo is torn and he couldn't see the face of whoever is the person beside him. He frowns, seeing the three behind them.
"Jae plus Koo" He reads, raising his brow. He tried thinking about it but his head started hurting, so he just stopped.

"Good luck with school, Jungkookie" They all said, waving goodbye to Jungkook. Jungkook waved back and walked in.
"We finally got him back..." Jin says, smiling.
"Yeah, all the time we thought he was gone..." Hoseok says and they all agreed. As they were about to drive away, they spotted a familiar face. They all gasped, watching him walk inside the school.

"Guys..."