Entry 19: Confession Of Jaewon

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Having that flashback, I decided to have a talk with Jaewon. Though I didn't wanna say it for a moment until we reach the place. As we had reached the place, I showed him the tree. I asked him about it. I asked if he knew. If he knew me from the very start. He said yes and that it was the reason why he knew my name. We had a talk, he confessed. He was the reason. And why my dads doesn't like him that much. I'm glad he had told me the truth...

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook sat beside Jaewon as they ate their lunches. Jaewon smiled as grabbed his hand, kissing the back of it. Instead of feeling happy, Jungkook just gave a small smile.

Jaewon noticed this obviously, Jungkook would usually blush and lightly slap his arm whenever he does that. He frowns, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Hey, Jungkook, are you feeling good?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook nods.

"Of course, why?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon frowns.
"You're acting weird, do you feel uncomfortable with what I had did?" Jaewon asks, raising his brow.
"No, no, Jae... I'm just having some thoughts" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded.

"Hey, Jae... Do you wanna come with me somewhere when school ends?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon smiles, nodding.
"Of course" Jaewon says, chuckling.

Jungkook looked at Jaewon's expression, he looks shocked to see the place.
"Do you know this place?" Jungkook asks as they walked in, and sees how Jaewon nodded. They reached the field and Jungkook shows him the tree.
"Can you explain everything, Jae...?" Jungkook says as they sat down.

"Did you know me from the start?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon hesitantly nodded.
"Why did you not tell me?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Jaewon then explained everything. From why he wanted to stay away at first, how he wanted to talk to him. And from the very start, where he's the reason why he had lost his memories and why his dads doesn't like him that much. Jungkook just stared at Jaewon with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook ah..."