Entry 14: Old Stuffs

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Seeing those old stuffs made me cry. It made my heart hurt on how much they love me to the point that they didn't even throw those away to try and move on. They still wanted to have it as remembrance. The stuffs were small stuffs, drawings and many more that little me probably had used and made. I can't believe they still had it. I even saw this diary, probably mine. I'm going to read it as soon as they leave, I don't want them to see me crying.

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook opens the box, seeing different things inside. He pulls out a pair of socks and they smiled.
"That's your favorite sock when you were little, you cried when it didn't fit you anymore" Jin explains and Jungkook nodded.

He then pulled a small keychain, a cookie one to be specific.
"I bought that for you because your name is Kookie" Hoseok says and Jungkook giggles. He then pulls out a letter and read it.
"Daddy Yoonie... Please... Buy me candies when you get back" Jungkook reads and Yoongi chuckles.

"You gave that to me before I went to a business trip, you made sure to tell me that I should read it as soon as I get there, so I did" Yoongi says and Jungkook smiled wider. He then pulls out a drawing, him and Namjoon beside many trees.
"You told me you drew it for me because I liked trees so much and you called me daddy Namujoon for it" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded again.

"Oh, that... Well, you drew that for me because I wasn't feeling well" Jimin explains as Jungkook pulls out a drawing of him hugging the older, with the words "get well soon, daddy Minie".
"That shirt is your favorite because it has a V on it and you sometimes called me daddy V" Taehyung says and they all smiles. Jungkook finally got to the diary and they all looked at each other.

"We'll leave you for now, Koo"