Entry 12: Real Family?

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I got to know who they are. Seokjin. Yoongi. Hoseok. Namjoon. Jimin. Taehyung. They showed me photos even videos of "little me". Dad looked so shocked to even see these, and he felt guilty. I don't know why he had to hide these to me, he could've just told me that there were people waiting for me... But at the same time, I couldn't stay mad... He was so nice to me. He took care of me. Are they my real family?

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook sat in front of the six people. They had introduced theirselves and Jungkook just smiled at them. He still couldn't remember them.
"How do I know you guys are being honest?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

Jin smiles and grabbed something, it was a photo album. He gave it to Jungkook and he looked at him.
"You can look through that" Jin says. Jungkook turned to his father, who just looked down. He opens the album and his eyes widened as he sees photos of a kid who looks exactly like him.

"That's you... That's the first time we had adopted you" Hoseok says and Jungkook gulps, staring at it with teary eyes. He shakily turns to the next page, there were more photos. It was him growing up and he was with one of them and even saw some group photos. As he looked through it, they even showed videos of him as a kid.

As he finished watching and looking through, he turned to his father.
"Dad... Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook says and his dad kept quiet.
"Dad... Why didn't you tell that people were waiting for me? Why? All you've told me is that I'm your real son..." Jungkook says, sniffling.

"You know, I can't even get mad at you, you were there for me... Took care of me... Gave me everything I've wanted... You were so nice to me... But why would you hide something like this...?"

?"