Entry 23: Last

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

This is the last entry! It's been good. Me and Jaewon finally graduated together and after that, we got together. Dads had been very supportive of us and always gave us advices. Soon, I'll be married. Jaewon had proposed to me and I said yes!

- Jungkook :)

J

ungkook smiles as he watches Jaewon eat.
"Are you not gonna eat, Kookie?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook giggles.
"I am, you just look cute with cheeks full of food" Jungkook says and Jaewon huffs, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook smiles as he sees his dads clap for him as he walked up the stairs to the stage. He received his diploma, smiling as he sees Jaewon also walk up the stage.

It took an hour more until the graduation ended. Jungkook went to hug his dads, smiling. Jaewon joined them and suddenly, he had a bouquet with him.
"What's that for?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon smiles.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook smiles, nodding. He hugged Jaewon while his dads clapped.

"Will you marry me?" Jaewon says as he smiled, holding the small red velvet box.

"Yes!" Jungkook says, nodding. Everyone around clapped and are happy for the couple.
"

Take good care of each other" They heard as they saw Jin on the stage with a microphone on his hand.

Everything was perfect for them. They managed to get through all the obstacles they faced...