─ PROLOGUE

" turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world "

DOCTOR STEPHEN STRANGE WAS HAVING WHAT HE WOULD CONSIDER a normal morning. The man had spent time training the curious sorcerers who had recently come to seek answers within sorcery. Most of them were just that; curious, but he found a few of them who reminded Stephen of himself, arrogant and disbelieving.

And so he sat, a cup of steaming tea in his hands and a book in front of him as he sat across from the former librarian he had become close friends with.

"Wong, was I really that annoying. Because if I have to deal with this for any longer then-"

"You'll snap? Not very sorcerer supreme-like of you," he smirked, and Stephen groaned in annoyance.

"God, thats my least favourite part of having the title," he complained, and Wong opened his mouth to shoot back a response, but the two sorcerers were cut off by a loud explosion below them.

As they rushed down the stairs, Stephen felt his loyal piece of fabric, who would hate being called that, settle comfortably on his shoulders.

They looked down to the source of the explosion, finding a large dent in the ground, and a green woman, gasping as she frantically tried to catch her breath, chanting out something unintelligible as she choked on her breath.

Wong immediately helped her to her feet, asking her for a name, or what was wrong, but she just shook her head furiously.

"Th- Thanos. Thanos is coming."

A look of confusion dawned over the doctors face, and he cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

"Who?"

[ unedited ]