one.

"cause its on again, off again, i love you like oxygen"

"YOU LITERALLY COULD HAVE PICKED ANYONE ELSE," the blonde laughed, pushing her drink to her side as she slammed her hands on the table in faux seriousness. "And I still cannot believe he got out of that."

"To be honest, I'm not surprised, hes kind of hot," added the brunette, jokingly.

"You don't even like men, Mia."

"Okay maybe not, but Wanda, you have questionable taste in men."

"Oh my God, guys, shut up." Wanda Maximoff laughed, watching as her friends argued amongst themselves about her love life. They had just recently caught up Sharon, and the blonde had all but demanded they had a girls day about it all.

"Cap definitely saved mine, and his ass though. No way Fury would have listened to me alone," Wanda praised the man. She did mean it, though, she was already on thin ice with Fury after the whole situation, and ever since her attack on the avengers as a whole, and there was no way she would win if it were her word against his.

"I would've helped, too!" Maria gasped, hand over her chest to add dramatic flair as she acted offended.

"Of course you would've, you just said you thought Loki was hot," Nat teased, taking a sip from her coffee as she raised her eyebrows teasingly.

"In the wise words of Sharon, I don't even like men."

Wanda shook her head, smiling at her friends antics as she took another swing of coffee, cringing slightly as it burnt her tongue. She had never had access to coffee growing up, and even when she did, she never really liked it, but ever since Cap had decided to move training even earlier, it had become a pure necessity. Part of her loved the energy it provided, it allowed her to run on the two hours of sleep she'd get after a nightmare.

"Waandaaa, are you even listening? She's trashing your man," Sharon said, snapping Wanda out of her trance. The redhead took a second or two to process what she had said, before rolling her eyes.

"You guys cannot leave this alone, can you?" She groaned, but the smile plastered on her face showed the lack of venom behind her words.

"Wanda, when you drop the actual BOMB of being with the God of Mischief on us, no, we will not let it go," Nat told the woman, a hand on her shoulder as she shook her slightly, drawing another laugh out of her.

The attention was then drawn to Nat's phone which began buzzing, loud.

"Fuck, I should've silenced that," she groaned, turning it off, causing Sharon to ask whether it was important or not.