Nameless

Venti is currently enjoying the wine.He must admit that Dandelion wine is the best wine.

And he bought whole package (12 bottles)!

"Where did your money come from?"
Diluc ask with suspicious eyes.He know that this bard is very lazy to work and sing.

"Why do you ask?Of course,it come from my work!"
Venti replied proudly.

"How so?Your business was not like this before.Could it be you did some unspeakable things?"
Diluc asked.

"It's not like that!Who do you think I am?!"
Venti exclaimed angrily.

And he continued,

"My new song 'Our Goddess' is very popular now.Even Fatui like that song."

Venti didn't tell Diluc that Signora invited him to sell information about Anemo Archon because his song contain some historical truths.Signora believed that he know one or two things about Anemo Archon.Of course,Venti gave false informations and made money.Venti know there are some spies lurking in the shadow observing him.But it's doesn't matter because he believes in his acting skills.

Now,Fatui will hunt down mysterious goddess and he can watch the show from sideline with his favourite wine.Two birds in one stone.

As for his old friend problem,he already have a plan.

"Hehehehe..."
Venti let out a strange laughter.

#####################
[Anemo Archon was spreading your good deeds among his believers.You are in good mood and forgive him about the matter of his dragon.]

"......"
(Y/n) really want to know who programmed this narrative system.

Now,she is cooking for dinner.She lived alone in her world.So,She is very skilled at cooking.

[Aether,Paimon and Amber finally found a way to unlock Temple of Falcon Domain.The Domain is very dangerous.]
Strangely,the narrative system speak normally this time.

(Y/n) put the dish on table to enjoy the dinner.

"So,the story begin now."
(Y/n) said and sips the vegetable soup.

{Ding,congratulation for triggering the Legendary Mission.Mission:Immediately go to Temple of Falcon and protect Aether and Amber from any danger.Requirement:You must act mysteriously.Reward:Choose one from legendary skills list.}

*Cough**Cough**Cough*

(Y/n) almost choked on spot.

"How can I protect them?They are clearly stronger than me!"

{Host,this system is god level pretender system.You just need to pretend.}

"You said as if this is easy!"

{C'mon,you are talent in acting.Now,the whole Mondstadt misunderstood you as their Anemo Archon.}

"Can I choose not to do?"

{Of course,I will not force you.However,legendary mission is rare to trigger.}

(Y/n) fell into silent and think carefully.First,this is legendary mission.So,it must be dangerous.

This world isn't game.She can't lower the world level and can't respawn at statue of seven.Even Mondstadt city size became larger than one from the game.This means Temple of Falcon can be different from the game.

But there is Aether.So,it should be fine,right?Beside,this mission reward is too tempting to refuse.She can choose legendary skill!

So,(Y/n) finally decided to do the mission.She must stick to Aether for her safety.Of course,she must also act mysteriously.