The One Behind The Scenes

Lore will not be accurate.

Gonna give (Y/n) some cheat.

Peace.(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
############################
The everything stopped moving. It is as if the time stopped.

" Memory?"
(Y/n) asked the girl in front of her with a confused look.

" That's right. I am Adennil'uh Renee. Based on your recent memories, you know me as 'The Goddess Of Seal'. To answer your question , I must say I am your past life."
Adennil explained.

" Excuse me...what the f*ck?"
(Y/n) said because of the amount of information is too large for her to handle.

The fact that she is the reincarnation of the Goddess of Seal make her mind to explode.

However, looking at the current situation and thinking carefully, this seem to be believable. After all, she is already in Teyvat which is a fictional world in the first place. Besides, her years of watching various fantasy anime support her mentality when she faces situations like this.

Experience is the key to stand and face a lot of problems!

Still, she is the Goddess of Seal?!

The ship destroyer?!

Ok... although this is not the time to think about it, but her brain is still thinking about it!

Then,Adennil said that this is her memory.

Then, a strange question appeared in her mind.

"Then...who is she? Why are you and her appearance is exactly the same?"
(Y/n) looked at the girl who is going to kill Beisht and asked.

" Of course, she is me. After all, I caused her to die."
Adennil said in sad voice.

" Wait! Then, this mean I killed Beisht in my past life?!"
(Y/n) asked with shocked expression.She thinks everything makes sense now.

No wonder Osial hated her so much. It is her who killed his beloved.

However, (Y/n) want to hears the answer 'no'.But her wishes don't happen.

Adennil nodded at (Y/n) which make (Y/n) collapsed.

" Why?! Why did you do that?!"

" (Y/n) ...I want to tell you. But I am just a collection of memory fragments pulled out by the System.So, I cannot remember most of the things .I only remembered a few things that I treated Beisht as my sister. And I killed her. That's why I can show you this scene."

" System? How did you know about the System?!"

" Of course, all of your past life memories are sealed by him. "

" So, he hide this from me all along. "
(Y/n) said in low voice. Now, she knows about all of her memories are sealed by the System.

Although (Y/n) guessed the various reasons of why she got transported into Teyvat including the reincarnating one, she didn't expect to become the one who killed Beisht.

The System sealed her memories.

Don't tell me...he sealed it because I am bad person in my past life?

"Even though I am just a memory, I can tell you that you can trust the System."
Adennil sensed that (Y/n)'s depressing mood and said.

" I hope so. But the fact that I killed Beisht cannot be changed, right? "
(Y/n) said bitterly. She continued,

"Besides, since I killed Beisht, there must still be terrible things done by me.You are just a memory fragment of my past life and you can't guarantee that my past life is good person."