Special Item

Lore will not be accurate.

#################################

Three days later.(A/n:Yes,I used Timeskip no Jutsu.)

After successfully collected the material of Elite monster,(Y/n) officially became the adventurer's guild member.

"Thank you for completing today commissions.Here is your reward."
Kathryne said with smile.

"20k mora.If I leave 15k for today expense then there will be 5k left.It will go to Diluc for wine debt.Its not bad for the first day."

(Y/n) smiled with satisfication.Even though she can get more mora by accepting monster slaying commissions,she still choose to do the simple mission such as sending letter,delivering medicine and collecting flowers Flora.

'Safety first and make money easily.'

{You are just being lazy.}
The System said.

'Shut up!'

(Y/n) looked at the pocket watch and saw that the time is 10 am.

'I will go back to sleep.'

{....}

"(Y/n),wait!"
Just when she is about to return home,she heard familiar girl's voice.

"Paimon and Aether,How are you today?"
(Y/n) said while looking at them.

"We are doing good today.How about you?"
Aether said with smile.

"Well,I completed today commissions.So,I am going to rest.Do you want to come to my house?I will cook a delicious meal for you."

(Y/n) said.She has nothing to do.Spending time with her favourite character isn't bad,right?

Aether and Paimon looks at each other.

'(Y/n)'s house?'
There are waves forming in Aether's heart.He really want to go but there is something he have to do.

'Delicious meal?'
For Paimon,food is essential part of her life.Sadly,she must follow Aether.

"No.We have something to do.But there is one thing that I need your help."
Aether said with bitter smile.

"Tell me.What can I do for you?"

"I made the promise to play to little girl named Klee.But I have really important thing to do.Can you play with her?"
Aether said.

Klee?The nuclear bomb girl who single handedly destroyed Primo Govishap!

(Y/n) remembered the painful memory of pulling Klee.It was the day where she got Diluc C3.

She gritted her teeth and recharged money to pull.There is no way.Klee is way too cute.

Meta is temporary.Cuteness is eternal.

When she finally got Klee at another 90 pull after almost emptying her wallet,she put all the Diluc artifacts on her.Go straight to fish-blasting.

(Y/n) suddenly want to see that cute little girl.

"Sure.I am very good at playing with children."
(Y/n) said.

"Thank you,(Y/n).Take this small Dodoco toy in case of she didn't trust you.Go to Favonius Headquater.Klee will be waiting there.Then,I will see you later."
Aether said and reluctlantly left with Paimon.

##########################
When (Y/n) arrived ,she saw the tiny red figure with backpack jumping back and forth at the entrance of the Knight of Favonius Headquater.