Real (Y/n) is dead.

Lore will not be accurate.
######################

"So, you are tricking that little boy to believe you as his brother's true love?"

Baizhu asked after listening to (Y/n)'s words.He continued to ask,

"Does your hirer know about your plan?"

"It is better for him to not know because it is easier for me to act."
(Y/n) said.

"You are really dedicated at your work."
Baizhu said in admired voice.However, he continued to say,

"But I am going to tell him that you faked your heart attack.As the doctor, I can't lie.As the person, I can't let you deceive people."

"No!You should help me."
(Y/n) said.She can't let Baizhu to expose the truth and ruin everything that she tried.

"Give me the reason to help you."
Baizhu said with smile.

"You took away my first kiss.So, that is enough reason for you to help me."
(Y/n) said with embarrassed expression.

"From my perspective, it is also my first kiss too."
Baizhu said in calm voice.

{Host, he is really smart.Your tactics won't work on him.}
The System voice sounded.

'Shut up!'

Baizhu saw that (Y/n) is thinking really hard for reason to help her. The corner of his mouth rised slightly.He slowly said,

"Then,I have one request.You must stay here.If you agree, I will help you."
His eyes are staring at (Y/n) as if he is looking into her soul.

System- {.....}
I know that my host is really attractive.But this is getting unscientific!

(Y/n) don't know how to react this situation.Why want her to live in this pharmacy?! They just met few minutes ago!

Could it be he suddenly interested in me because of first kiss?

But this kind of plot only exist in terrible fanfics where author running out of ideas!
(A/n : Aww (Y/n)...you are too cruel.(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) )

Again, she need Baizhu's help if she want to complete the mission.Besides, she will have new place to live instead of staying in the room of the inn.

"I agree."
After thinking carefully, (Y/n) decided to accept Baizhu's request.

################################

"It's heart attack.Fortunately, you arrived in time.But she must stay here because her condition is not stable."
Baizhu calmly said to Childe in front of him.

"But she don't seem to have any health related problem."
Childe said.

"Sometime, heart attack can also happen because of emotion.For example, suppressed emotions or something like that."
Baizhu explained.Of course, this is what (Y/n) want him to tell to Childe.

"Suppressed emotions?"
Childe muttered.The image of (Y/n) 's confession is starting to play in his mind.

'So...she is not acting? This mean she...'
The thought appeared in his mind which make him feel something inside his heart.

"Can I meet her?"
Childe asked as he control his emotions.

"Of course, but not now. She need rest, after all."
Baizhu said.He continued to say,

"You can visit her tomorrow. Don't worry.I will take care of her."

"Alright then.Thank you."
Childe said and looked at his brother and said,