Meet Bennett Again

In previous chapter,I am very amused by reader reactions.XD.

My writing isn't good and I know it.

However,I am happy to write this book.

My current goal is to finish Mondstadt Arc.

The Mondstadt Arc will take around 30 chapters in my calculation.

Some characters may not appear now such as Albedo,Eula,Mona and Razor.They will appear after Liyue Arc.

#####################

(Y/n)'s eyes widened with shock.

'System what's happening.Why is he talking like this?'

{I...I don't know.}

The system sealed the piece of soul.Just now,it almost break out.Luckily,he finally stopped it and sealed it again.So,he can't pay attention to Venti.
.
.
.

Venti suddenly laughed because of (Y/n)'s dumbfounded expression.He poked at (Y/n)'s nose with his  finger.

"Of course,I am kidding."
Venti said with smile.

At first,he want to leave here.Even though,he forgive (Y/n) but there is no reason to stay.But he don't want to leave at the same time.

"Is this your first time taking off other clothes?"
He didn't know why he ask that questiom.

After that, he suddenly saw the small glimpse of light from her and it quickly disappeared.It is just a second.But that light is very familiar for him.

Even if it happened in five hundred years ago,Venti still remembered that moment.

Its her.She isn't lying that she will come back one day.

Taking off clothes?

Venti remembered the time that he is forced to wear female clothes by her.

"Hey,come here!This kimono look cute on you~"

"No!Stay away from me!"

That girl!Even if she got reincarnated,that bad habbit remains.
.
.
.

"Where is bathroom?I want to wash my face."

"Its there."
(Y/n) pointed the direction of bathroom.She is very confused at Venti's behaviour.

.
.
.

Venti entered the bathroom and closed the door.He is very happy at the moment.

"She is still the same!I must inform other gods that she is back!"

But when he recalls that old man confessed his love to her under the oak tree....

The twin goddesses always following her....

And other goddesses....

Venti decided not to tell them.

"I must not let them know."

Especially,that old man from Liyue!If he find out that she comes back,he will definitely come here and take her away.

However,Venti notices that (Y/n) don't seem to remember anything and he think its the best at this time.

It was her who protected them back then.Now,She don't need to protect them anymore.

Venti coldly looks at the Gnosis in his hand.
##########
(Time-skip)

Venti left without looking back.

(Y/n) is still confused.

But there is no reason for her to interact with Venti in the future since she already copied the skill from him.