Time for revenge

Lore will not be accurate.

{Returner Card-Erase the current timeline and travel back to the past.After used, this item will disappear.Warning:This item can't use to travel among the worlds.}

Let's go, (Y/n).(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

A/n : Torture warning.

################################

Anger burned inside him as he hugged her lifeless body.He looked at the goddess in front of him. Her eyes were shining gold. Her face was emotionless and cold.

At this moment , he knew....they all have been tricked by the goddess of seal.
.
.
.
(A few seconds ago.)

(Y/n) glad that she managed to save Ningguang.And she looks at Osial.The five snake heads are probably stunned by the arrival of her.But it only last for a few moments.Osial roared with anger.

'Sh*t, he is scary when looking at here.'
(Y/n) said in her mind.But she knew that she can't do that.

"Nameless!"

(Y/n) heard Aether calling her and looked at him. His eyes are full of hope.She knew how much trust Aether put on her identity 'Nameless'.

'Aether believe in me. I must not afraid. '
(Y/n) thinks.As the mysterious expert, she must act like facing Osial is nothing more than a morning work.If she show her fears here, her image as mysterious expert will collapse.

Even if she can't defeat Osial, she must not show fear.

"Don't worry. I am here."
(Y/n) said and smiled.In fact, she is trying so hard to maintain the smile because there is notification from the System.

{Host, Osial is currently locking on you. He will attack only you and will not harm other.}

'How?! I just arrived here and he is locking me?! Is that even make sense?!'
(Y/n) screamed. It is true that she must defeat Osial but when did she take the aggro?

Besides, other party only want to attack her is really strange.

{Host, Osial hatred for you reached maximum. Hurry up and attack him!}
The System silent for a second and said.

'Damn!'
(Y/n) don't care about other and looked at Osial.She quickly use all of her skills.

'System , count the cooldowns of my skills!'

{ As you command , Host.}

The thunders strike down every water mimics.And the huge thunder forming over the head of Osial.Not only that there is Five huge dendro core forming and surrounding Osial.

'I want to see how strong Dendro reactions are. Explode!'

As soon as the lightening come into contact with the Dendro core, the first thing (Y/n) heard is the sound.Then, she can't see anything for a moment as if her eyes were affected by flashbang.

When her vision became clear, she saw that two heads of Osial is completely gone.There are also many small Dendro cores forming and exploding, continued to deal great damage to Osial.

(Y/n) - ' Is this nuke?! Dendro is awesome!'

{Yayy! Nice job, Host! We are going to win!}

(Y/n) is shocked in her mind.She decided to use her pyrokeinesis to make the damage to maximum.Although the attack is effective on Osial, she must not let her guard down.