Let's make a deal.

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################

"Yes,I know him."
(Y/n) said avoiding Dottore's hand.She continued,
"What do you want from him?"

"Why should I tell you?I thought you are scared but it's seem you care about the traveler."
Dottore asked with a smile.

"Well,he helped me once.Besides,you must have a reason to kidnap me."

"Smart.Then,I will tell you.I investigated about the Traveler.He arrived the Mondstadt City and solved many problems.And I found the most interesting fact.Do you want to know what is it?"
Dottore stopped while observing (Y/n)'s reaction.

'Oh sh*t,don't tell me that he already guess about my identity?Don't stare me like this!My heart can't take any surprise!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind.

{Host,relax.You are overthinking.I am sure that no one know your identity for now.}
The System said in sure tone.

'Really?'

{Yes.}
The System replied.

Seeing (Y/n)'s another scared reaction,Dottore doubt that his appearence is really scary or not.

"I ..I want to know."
(Y/n) said in shaking voice.

"Aether has huge crush on you."
Dottore said without hesitation.

*BOOM*
The thunder strike down.
(A/n:Imagination.)

"What?!"
(Y/n) shouted.She can't believe what she heard.

This can't be true.

She and Aether only met a few times.

How can someone fall in love in that short amount of time?!

By the way,how did Dottore reach this conclusion?

"According to my investigations,after meeting you at the hospital,the traveler keep mentioning your name in the conversation with his travelling companion.Well,he also talked about his sister and 'Nameless'."
Dottore said.

"But it doesn't mean that he love me."
(Y/n) said.

"Of course.But imagine,Miss (Y/n).Mondstadt has many beautiful women but the traveler don't bother to talk about them.Even if he don't love you,you must be very important person for him."

"This...is just your blind assumption!"

"We will see it now.Be useful to me,ok."

Dottore said as he snapped his finger.Two fatui pyro agents come into the room.

One of them restrained her and the other bound her by covering her eyes with a piece of cloth.

"What are you doing?!"
(Y/n) yelled in anger.The truth is that she is not afraid.She even felt a relief that her 'Nameless' identity is in screct.However,she knew that Dottore want to use her as hostage.

'Humph!Do you really think that I will tolerate everything because of your handsome face?Well,I tolerate a bit.But,if you want to hurt Aether,I will make you regret it!'

"Relax.I am just taking you out to see the traveler."
Dottore said.He looked at the two agents and said,

"If she hurt because of you two,you know the punishment.So be careful and follow me."
His tone is light but these word are scary for the Fatui agents.Especially the ones the coming out from Dottore 's mouth.

The two pyro agents: (O.O) !

The two pyro agents guided (Y/n) to walk.One of them even whispered to (Y/n) with concerns,