This is impossible.

Lore will not be accurate.

This chapter is mainly focused on System and (Y/n).Also, a little about Sumeru.

#######################

After Baizhu left, (Y/n) sat on the bed and she has no intention to sleep.Instead, she is getting bored.She used to play game or surfed on social media before sleeping in her world.It would be a lie if she said that she don't miss her phone.

She want to know more about what will happen in future.For example, what kind of place is Sumeru.Most importantly , How many handsome husbando and waifus are there?

Damn! Other protagonists always isekaied at the end of their favourite games or manga.

Why am I getting isekaied in early game?!

Maybe Genshin have end game content now?!

I haven't fully explore the Chasm map!

And I suddenly remembered that Hoyoverse announced their new game.

"Ahhh...System! Can you give me my phone?"

{Phone? Why?}

"I want to play new game! I want to see Sumeru!"

{Host, you are literally in the game world.}

"So what?! It's not like there is only Genshin impact! I heard that Hoyoverse is going to release new game called 'Honkai Impact 3rd' before I isekaied here.I watched the trailer and it's so good.I want to try that game."

{Host , I can't give you your phone according to the rule.If I do, the Main System will punish me again.}
The System said.

"I see.Then, System...can you help me one thing?"

{Say it , Host.}

"Tell me about the Sumeru."

{You can go there if you want.You have teleport skill.}

"I can't. I come to Liyue and immediately became wanted criminal.I don't know what will happen if I go to Sumeru now.C'mon, System.Just a little bit."
(Y/n) said.

{What you said made sense.Well, Sumeru is currently ruled by the Dendro Archon ,lesser lord Kusanali.She is worshipped and loved by so many people.Her name is Nahida.}

"Wow,the Dendro Archon must be very cute.According to some leak, her in game model is cute Child.."

{Cough...Host, you are wrong.She is not cute child.}
The System said.

"Huh?"

{I will show you the picture of Nahida.}

Looking at the screen in front of her, (Y/n) almost forget to breathe

Looking at the screen in front of her, (Y/n) almost forget to breathe.This...this girl is so beautiful!

The System suddenly feel regret showing the picture of Dendro Archon  when he saw (Y/n)'s expression.However, he continued,