The Memory Of Sinner

Lore will not be accurate.
######################

"Adennil, you must eliminate her."
The voices whispered from the deep of her mind.

" There must be a way. Please, let me explain the situation to her."

"Do as I said. Throw away your emotions.Remove your mask.You know who you are.If you leave her alone, the secret of us will be exposed to everyone.Silencing her is better option."

"No! I can't do that! She is my friend."

"Tsk...you useless fool. I will do it myself."

"No!...Please...(Y/n)! You can't do that! You can't do that to my friend!"

The goddess's helpless plea stop as her (f/c) eyes slowly changed into golden one.
.
.
.

Osial threw (Y/n) to the ground.He violently kicked (Y/n)'s body like a broken puppet without string.Blood spread everywhere.

(Y/n)'s vision was already blurry and she couldn't think of anything.All of her ribs were now broken and she was bleeding from her mouth.She heard the System's voice but was unable to respond to him.
###############################
(In (Y/n)'s Conscious Space)

{ Host! }
The System shouted when he noticed that (Y/n)'s sign of life is slowly disappearing. The Main System restricts his power with these chains. If only he could break one of these chain, then he can help (Y/n).

{ Breakkkkkkk! }

The System uses all of his strength to break the chain.

*Clang*

With this sound, the chain in his hand is finally broken. The small part of his power is flowing back to him.But the System don't have the time to think longer. He summoned the cage of Golden Soul which is currently sealed by him.

Then , the message screen appeared in front of him.

( Are you crazy? (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠))

{ Main System, you finally appeared. }
The System said in anger.

( Oh..is this how you talk back to your creator? (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) )

{ So what? Are you going to kill me? You released this mission knowing my  host will not be able to complete it. Now, she is being tortured by Osial. She is going to die! I must save her!}

( Well, you also know that (Y/n) don't have the ability to complete this mission. You lied that you don't know about Aether's location and put the blame on me. (⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠))

{ I just want my host not to do this mission! Look at the situation now!}

( But you know that I will delete both of you from existence if you failed this mission. What I want to know is why did you lie to her? (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠) )

{ I...I don't want my host to die painfully like this. At least, it will be painless if you kill us. But seeing her suffering pain and scream, my heart ached for no reason. }

( You are getting attached. It is taboo for Systems to attach too much with their hosts. If one host dies, then the new one will come. That's the rule. You already know the punishment for getting attached.(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠) )

{ I know that! I know all of your rules! But at least spare (Y/n)'s life! Send back to her world! She has nothing to do with this world! She deserves happiness!}

( This situation is created by her. This world fateline changed so much because of her. She must face consequences of her actions whether she remembers it or not. (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) )