Nameless strikes Again

Lore will not be accurate.
########################

"Finally, I made it."
(Y/n) said weakly as she saw the gate of Liyue.

Travelling to Liyue from Mondstadt is truly nightmare.The distance between two region is too huge.For normal person,it is impossible to reach liyue in one week.

So,(Y/n) speedrun this journey with her teleport skill.She arrived to Liyue in six days.The result is that she exhausted both mentally and physically.

{Congratulation,Host.You successfully completed the mission.}
The cheerful voice of the System sounded.

"I need sleep...comfortable bed."
(Y/n) ignored the System and entered the liyue city.She feel the strong festival atmosphere.

There are beautiful and colourful laterns hanging on the street.The kids are running and playing.The merchants are advertising about their products.

"Sadly, there is no bgm."
(Y/n) said in disappointment.

She quickly find the Inns that she will stay for few days.After paying the fees to the inn owner, (Y/n) entered her room.

She threw herself on the soft bed.

"Haaaaa~ the bed is mankind's greatest invention."
(Y/n) hugged the pillow and muttered.

Her eyelids become heavy.She seem to see the video about chibi Ganyu rolling down from the mountain.She don't know why chibi Ganyu become two and then three to four.

They are multiplying!

Then, the sound of notification immediately pull her from the realm of dream.

{Ding! New emergency mission triggered.Go to the place of ' Rite of Decension' in five minutes as Nameless.Reward:Random Legendary item.}

The word 'Legendary item' immediately take away her sleepiness.

"I just need to go to 'Rite of Decension' as Nameless.I don't have to do anything.This is free legendary item."

"Such a easy task.I can do it."

(Y/n) decided to accept the mission.As for the sleep, she can sleep later.Legendary skill is too tempting.

{ Host, hurry up and change your clothes.You are going to get legendary item again.}
The System happily said.He felt that the Main System this time is so generous.

"Ok."
(Y/n) quickly changed her clothes and put on the black cloak.Then, she took out her mask from the System space and put it on her face.

"System, how much time left?"
(Y/n) asked.

{30 second left.}
The System replied.

"Let's go."
(Y/n) said and disappeared from the place.
################################
(Aether's PoV)

Today is the day.

The Geo Archon will descend from the sky today.

I am standing with Paimon among the crowd, waiting for the Geo Archon to appear.Although I didn't get any useful information about my sister from the Anemo Archon, I hope that I will get it from the Geo Archon this time.

I saw the elegant lady standing at the center of the square with two servants behind her.According to the information that I investigated, she is the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing.

"It's time."
She looked at the sun and said with serious expression.She walk toward the ritual table that is filled with full of offering.There is one furnace on the table.

The aura of Geo element is starting to surround her as she made the several hand gesture for the ritual.Then, the golden light beam shoot out from the furnace to the sky.