Bennett:Please,stop lying.

Lore will not be accurate.

Bennett chapter this time.

#############################

"Have you heard of Delusion?"

"Delusion?"

"That's right.It's just like Vision.However,there will be side effect because Delusions are man-made."

"What are the side effect?"

"It consumes user vitality."

After hearing the conversation of two people inside the room,he slowly walked away from that room.

He still need to give her the food,afterall.

################################

"(Y/n)? She is very hardworking girl.Look,our backyard has been cleaned by her."
The old grandma from the Springvale said.

"She is powerful adventurer! I saw her cleaning up the two camps of Hilichurl."
The Manly Jack said as he bite off the chicken mushroom skewer.

"She always did her commissions to the end.I like her working attitude."
Kathryne said.
.
.
.
"(Y/n), you are such amazing adventurer."
Bennett smiled and looked at the blue sky.He is thinking about his life saver,(Y/n).

"What a pleasant day."
He said.But he noticed that the sky suddenly become darker.The rain start to fall.

"Oh no! I jinx it!"
Bennett hurriedly run toward the nearby tree to shelter from the rain.But as soon as he got under the tree,his expression froze because of the girl sitting there.

That girl is no other than (Y/n)!

###############################

(Y/n) is also suprised to see Bennett here.But she guessed that he want to take a shelter from the rain.So,she patted the ground beside her and said to him,

"Come and sit here."

Bennett nodded slowly and sit down.He stared at the sky and waiting for the rain to stop.

But how can (Y/n) let go of this opportunity to chat with this god of support?

When this guy first come out in the game,many players choose to ignore him.However as the update goes on ,Bennett started to shine.His ult is broken.Boost attack and can heal.Besides, he is pyro character which can put in alot of team comps.In exploration, he can lit fire lamp puzzles which Hoyoverse loved so much.

In lore,he is unlucky adventurer.In gameplay, he is godly.

But now, Bennett is in front of her.

Although Bennett gave her bad luck debuff ,she has now teddy bear item which can reduce the debuff to 70%.So,she is still affected by 30% of bad luck debuff for 1 hour now.But she guessed that it will not as intense as before.

"How are you today?"
(Y/n) asked Bennett with smile.

"Don't talk to me."
Bennett said without looking at her.

(Y/n)-"......"

{What the fuck with this attitude?! My host save your life! You are lucky that I can't come out!}
The System exploded in anger.

'Stop.I think that there must be reason.Bennett isn't this kind of person.'
(Y/n) said to the System.The last time she met with Bennett is in hospital.At that time,Bennett is very friendly.He is not like this.

Then, (Y/n) saw Bennett suddenly stand up and leave.

"Bennett, it's still raining!"
(Y/n) shouted but no reply from him.