Mom...I'm sorry.

Who said there is no benefit in the life of wandering?-Kazuha enjoying the sunset. 2022(colored)

Lore will not be accurate

I made two oc.They are just normal person and will not make any influence on plot.
################################
(5 minutes ago.)

(Y/n) silently teleported to upstair of Angel's Share.She sit on chair and took off her mask.She breathed the fresh air.

{Host,why did you come here?You are supposed to do mission.}
The System couldn't understand (Y/n) action.So,he asked her.

"Do you want me to die?"
(Y/n) said.

{No.}
The System answered without hestitation.

"Signora is powerful harbringer.With my current ability,I will surely die if I confront her one v one.So,I need powerful ally.Speaking of powerful ally,there is no better choice than Aether,the protagonist."
(Y/n) explained and continued to say,

"Besides,the mission restriction only mentioned that 'I need to act mysteriously'.It didn't say that 'I need to act alone'. "

{Ohhh..I understand.Host,you are amazing.Then, hurry up,tell them the location of Fatui hidden base and complete the mission.You will get stronger after this.}
The System said with excitement.

"Its not the time yet."
(Y/n) said while paying attention to the conversation between Diluc and Aether.

{Why?}

"I need to show up at perfect time."

In game story,Diluc asked Aether to wait for one day because he need to imvestigate where fatui are hiding.But now,(Y/n) know the location of fatui base thank to the System.

All she need to do is to wait for the moment when Diluc said Aether to wait.Then,she will show up in front of them and tell the location.

According to her years of watching animes,this kind of entrance is one hundred percent cool.

Then,(Y/n) heard Aether's word.

"It only Nameless is here..."

Well,this is unexpected.But welcome.
########################
(Present Time)

Diluc is thinking hard about the identity of the girl who suddenly appeared here.

Could it be that she is Anemo Archon?

Afterall,no one has seen the true form of Anemo Archon.So,that conclusion is reasonable.

But he is not sure.His experience is telling him that there is something that he is missing.

"Nameless,the Holy Lyre was stolen by Fatui.Diluc and I are discussing how to take it back.But we don't know the location of where is fatui base."
Aether said.