(10)

I screamed in pain. Every cut leeching on see my skin and eating me alive. It felt like i was drowning in my own blood.

And he was swimming.

I looked across the room, and there was my left ring finger. On my thigh he carved his name. Kurt.

I don't know why, but I just spat out everything I could think of at him. I wish I didn't.

I think that made him do it worst. All the cuts on me were deep enough to scar. I could feel it.

My body was screaming the lyrics and my mind was playing the instrumental. And it was just about the worst song ever.

I just let myself sit on the floor after he left. Feeling my blood dry.

I carried myself up and looked in the mirror. I felt broken. You could hear the clink of the shackle fresh on my ankle hitting the floor.

You could see the shaking and dried tears on me. I turned on the sink and put my hands in the cold water.

I gave my best attempt to cup my hands and get water with the finger missing. The taste of metal in my mouth with the water.

I shivered and looked at the floor. The white sweatshirt I had been wearing was taken off at one point.

I know it's his, and it kills me. But I need it right now. I feel horrible as I slip it on. It's warm and feels like a blanket.

Everything feels fuzzy and sharp at the same time. I lay on the floor. I don't care if I get an infection in the wounds. It'll just end my misery sooner.

If only he left the knife.

I can't tell if it's been hours or minutes. Either way, my head feels fuzzy and I curl up under the sink.

What else can I do?

I feel myself fall asleep. Tomorrow will be different. I beg for it.

---
I feel like a school child. I'm just so happy. At first I was hurt by what she said. But I know I'll prove her wrong.

I read the live chats while talking with my stream. I hit a plus. And I am thrilled!

The smile on my face only grows more and more. This is love.

---

Word Count: 388