(12)

I peeked my head around the corner, watching him cook his "spaghetti". There were empty Rego jars on the counter, and his shirt was covered in red sauce.

He was reading chats. "She's out of the bathroom? She's out of the-" He stopped and looked at me. Then his camera started moving to record me.

I felt myself move, to not be infront of the camera. He walked away from the boiling pot on the stove.

I stopped myself from stepping back as he hugged me. And then kissed my cheek.

I want to slit my wrists. Hang myself. Overdose. Jump off a cliff. We'll see.

"I'm making food for you!" He told me. I could see it out if the corner of my eye. The black shine of the camera. I looked him in the eye.

He put the noodles and pasta sauce in a bowl, and slid it across the counter to me. I walked around the island before I stopped.

My body froze. I felt sick. But I couldn't not look at it. The blood stain on the floorboards. It was huge. My mouth was agape. I stepped back and felt Kurt move me.

"Hey, it's okay! Don't look at it! I tried to clean it up, but he just didn't have the right tools!" He had a smile on his face. Like he had just heard a joke.

I looked down at the food infront of me. How was I supposed to eat this.. I looked at Kurt.

"Eat. It'll make you feel better." He told me. There was a camera facing me. Of course. I hesitantly picked up my fork. I twirled the pasta on my fork. I looked at my hand as I brought it up to my mouth.

Seeing my best friends body.. Watching my own finger come off. Watching it twice. The blood on the floor. I can imagine the body..

As I eat it I feel like all that is in my mouth. After I finish the bite he looks at me and smiles. "Did you like it?" I try not to cry. If I cry I won't stop.

"Yes." I say looking at the camera. He kisses my cheek and starts walking away.

"I'll be right back!" He says. As soon as I hear the door close behind him I gag. And then I run to the bathroom. I vomit into the toilet. I feel tears run down my cheeks. Just when I think I'm done I puke again.

I cough and wipe my eyes while staring at the toilet.

Save me.

---

I smile and dance around the room. She needs me. And I need her! Without her.. Nobody would love me. Maybe ever.

I was a bit embarrassed about the blood stain on the ground. Atleast I cleaned up before she arrived. I don't think she would've liked the smell. Or the bugs.

---

Word Count: 487